Trophy Cheaters

XjaegerbombX

I found someone cheating and the way I know they are cheating is this: beating an RPG game in 40 seconds.

Then I look at their profile and I see every JP game & other games that allow cheats are all 100%.

When you scroll down a couple hundred games, you come to a list of USA AAA titles that are all 0%.

So what do I do?

Do I reveal this person for investigation?

Or should I just mind my own business?

4 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I found someone cheating and the way I know they are cheating is this: beating an RPG game in 40 seconds.

Then I look at their profile and I see every JP game & other games that allow cheats are all 100%.

When you scroll down a couple hundred games, you come to a list of USA AAA titles that are all 0%.

So what do I do?

Message a moderator, you're not allowed to name and shame on here. They'll look into the profile for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

So what do I do?

PM @grimydawg or @MMDE if it bothers you that much. They can investigate it. If you are able to report them, then go report them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

So what do I do?

Let me guess, that trophy list is for a Vita game? Just report the games you own, and if you don't have any of them, you can send me a PM.