Questions regarding those 40,000 kills

In Kane & Lynch 2 the dlc kills must be done in dlc maps, so i'd like to know there things for BFH:

1. does ANY type of kill (weapon, grenade, vehicle etc) count?
  2. do i have to play in specific maps/modes or am i allowed to play wherever i want?
  3. i'm trying to do some kills legitly, at times a room doesn't offer anymore a good amount of kills in a match and it would be a better idea just to leave, if i do so will i keep the kills done in that round (do not confuse with match end and the begin of the next one, i'm talking about leaving during a match)?
  4. i don't see anywhere a boosting guide, what is the procedure to boost these kills as quickly as possible in an empty/rent server? minimum players required?

EDIT:

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

Weapons, grenades and equipment kills count, however vehicle kills don`t.. you can play at any map and any mode you want.. you can quit the game anytime and stats will still count. there are a couple of boosting guides out there i am sure  and you need 4 players to start a game.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Weapons, grenades and equipment kills count, however vehicle kills don`t.. you can play at any map and any mode you want.. you can quit the game anytime and stats will still count. there are a couple of boosting guides out there i am sure  and you need 4 players to start a game.

Thanks for info, thats something I wanted to know as well. How long do you think it will take... I heard its around 300 hours of boosting, is that true?

• Like 1

Just now, Mami Tomoe said:

Thanks for info, thats something I wanted to know as well. How long do you think it will take... I heard its around 300 hours of boosting, is that true?

depends on how many you will be boosting kills on.. if you have for example 3 accounts just spawning for you to be killed it would be even less than that. i have done my 40k kills legit it took me around 400 hours but i was playing as much aggressive as i could finishing most of my games with +50 kills  , plus 100 playing the game just for fun after, i have played 520 hours in total ? i know i am such a whore ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

depends on how many you will be boosting kills on.. if you have for example 3 accounts just spawning for you to be killed it would be even less than that. i have done my 40k kills legit it took me around 400 hours but i was playing as much aggressive as i could finishing most of my games with +50 kills  , plus 100 playing the game just for fun after, i have played 520 hours in total 1f602.png i know i am such a whore 1f61d.png

Honestly I think doing it legit is a much greater accomplishment than boosting it xD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mami Tomoe said:

Honestly I think doing it legit is a much greater accomplishment than boosting it xD

same.. wasn`t actually that bad at all as long as you enjoy FPS genre and Battlefield games.. it also helped me that i loved Hardline, despite most people ended up hating it :D loved that Blood Money mode and btw imo it is the best mode to get kills just play on the objectives, best maps are: The Block, Bank Job and Night Job.. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

same.. wasn`t actually that bad at all as long as you enjoy FPS genre and Battlefield games.. it also helped me that i loved Hardline, despite most people ended up hating it :D loved that Blood Money mode and btw imo it is the best mode to get kills just play on the objectives, best maps are: The Block, Bank Job and Night Job.. 

Thanks for the answer... i'm finding better TDM because objectives modes end so quickly with people rushing for objectives and using vehicles to continously travel away.

I recall a map for BF3, i think was called Metro, that was wonderful for kills, i'm missing that ?

• Like 1

I boosted this with 2 ps3s and my partner also had the same number of systems. My method is posted in .org. You don't need the DLCs to pop the trophies for 10k kills or the rank 150. I'm unsure if you can pop the weapon trophies by stealing someone's loadout, but that could be worth looking into. Certain weapons, like the nail gun (corrected below), only spawn in DLC maps though, so that's the only way.

I spent the vast majority of my time boosting, you can check my stats on bfhstats.com. Took me like 12 days and i was playing about 10 hours per day. Got average 320 kills per 90 min game (there is a tab on my bfhstats.com profile where you can see my last played games to check this)

Edited by TheYuriG
adding reference, editing wrong info, adding more insight
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Naw, screw the Block LOL  I'm playing Hardline right now (only need two trophies for the 100%).  I'm playing in the aforementioned Blood Money or regular TDM, getting at least 40 kills per match.  Ideally, if you had a month of not doing anything but play games, you can get all 40K you need.  I get around 1000 kills per day on my off days.  It's certainly a grind, but if you have fun playing the game and not worry about your kills, 40K will come in no time.  I'm enjoying blowing people up with Sabotage ATM :lol: 

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Certain weapons, like the nail gun, only spawn in DLC maps though, so that's the only way.

you can find the Nail Gun in Night Woods map, which has become for free in an update (no longer requires DLC) . that is how i got my trophy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

Naw, screw the Block LOL  I'm playing Hardline right now (only need two trophies for the 100%).  I'm playing in the aforementioned Blood Money or regular TDM, getting at least 40 kills per match.  Ideally, if you had a month of not doing anything but play games, you can get all 40K you need.  I get around 1000 kills per day on my off days.  It's certainly a grind, but if you have fun playing the game and not worry about your kills, 40K will come in no time.  I'm enjoying blowing people up with Sabotage ATM :lol: 

1,000 per day, lol that's insane for me, i can get around 60kills in a 30min TDM match, so more or less 300 kills total before i get tired. 300 per day would mean that without boosting i'd need more than 4 months.

I hope that an alternation between boost and normal gameplay can help me to finish in 2 months or so. I'm impressed that there are so many regular players and few skilled players.

• 1 month later...
On 03/07/2018 at 0:29 AM, VirtualNight said:

1,000 per day, lol that's insane for me, i can get around 60kills in a 30min TDM match, so more or less 300 kills total before i get tired. 300 per day would mean that without boosting i'd need more than 4 months.

I hope that an alternation between boost and normal gameplay can help me to finish in 2 months or so. I'm impressed that there are so many regular players and few skilled players.

So its more fast without boost ?

13 hours ago, Blazhead said:

So its more fast without boost ?

No, now that i'm using the Professional and the Enforcer classess whose weapons are powerful and gadgets very helpful i can get 70-90 kills in 30min, instead with the boost i could get around 500 kills in 1,30h but i always have at least 1 person with 2 ps3 so there are more kills for each, if there aren't people with 2 ps3 in a group then you can get around 300 kills.

Also 70-90 kills per match is not for everyone, few times i find someone who can get said number of kills, i play in team deathmatch and i move around the map using the minimap to spot enemies in small maps, maybe you can get more kills in some Blood Money games if you like to camp but since i do not like to play like that i can't confirm if this can work.

• 1 month later...

Is over, it's been a long journey but not too bad.

These are my stats after these kills:

VirtualNight.png

I boosted around 25,000 kills and got the rest in team deathmatch lobbies. Almost 250h, but i could get around 90-100 kills every 30min of normal gameplay which isn't common from what i've seen on this game, most of players can get 40-60, so that would end in around 350h for no boost, and i guess X with boost (my normal gameplay without boost gives me around 300kill in 1.5h which is the time of a boosting lobby session from which you get around 350kill for equal boost time, unless there are more extra ps3s, usually i had 1 in the group to reach 350 kills... now you have all the info to do some math and find the X amount, i'm too bad with math for that ?).

Some people may think that since they did bfbc1's 10,002 kills they won't do that x4, but there is no comparison, is much worse getting those than 40,000 here, as on this game you can play in small maps, without vehicles and anyone can get a couple of kills per session, there are still some masters with shotguns or snipers but they aren't alot and unlike bfbc1 even the standard weapons can kill them quickly before they can shoot you. Not to mention it is possible to boost with just 4 and ban randoms.

Don't be a good fair player, be a bastard: memorize modders' online ID and best clans, and try to be in theyr team for easier kills, if you can't change team then become an hacker, then become an enemy hacker and finally resign, by this way you can always unbalance teams more than the limit, as long as the enemy's team hasn't 24 players, in that case you can wait as hacker and resign when someone leaves.

I used some info around to find out the best weapons, but in the end i figured out that if you can control a high recoil and don't mind using the same weapon all the time, you should focus on unlocking the M110K5, this weapon in the hands of someone with decent reflexes & good aim is lethal, unlocking it is very easy (check the requirements in the game). and can be equipped by all classes.

As sec weapon the Dual seems the best, if used from close distance when you have no time to reload the main weapon. Use any gadgets you like, but i recommend at least the aid kit for Operator, the bulletproof for Mechanic, Shield+ammo box for Enforcer, Mines for Professional (if placed in hard to notice places they can give a good amount of kills).

Maybe if you like to camp is a good idea to play in other modes and camp near objectives, personally i hate play like that and i don't think is a great way to earn kills.

To answer to my previous questions:

1)any type counts, except for vehicles and probably weapons scattered around the map (got my last 10,000 kills trophy at 40,116 kills, 100 came from the pickable weapon Nail Gun and 16 should have been from extra kills and vehicles)

2)all maps and modes allowed as long as in an Official or Ranked lobby

3)each kill is saved once done, even if you are disconnected

4)van method is the best

Also, weapons picked from bodies count for the class they belong to. If you do an "assist count as kill", that counts for the trophies.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 6:07 PM, RowdyHanger said:

If i deleted the game and redownloaded after getting some kills would it still accumulate? because i heard you have to have the dlc downloaded when you do those kills?

If you deleted the game it doesn't matter, all of your progress is saved on your EA account (and also your savegame is not deleted from your console when you uninstall a game, no matter what game). However the kills for these trophies will only count if you have the DLC installed.

I did the mistake of playing the base game and got the online base trophies (it took me about 1k kills for getting the MAC-10 and double barrel shotgun) then deleted the game. A few years later, i've bought the premium pass and then reinstalled it with all the DLC. But all of these kills will not count for me for the 4 10k kills trophies.