Another solution.

Hello All,

I am really sad about this game trophies. I've wrote a mail to the "[email protected]" with text below:

Hello Rodeo Games Support,

I am really enjoyed playing Deathwatch. I understand why this game is underrated by community and many people such as me are stuck with Platinum Trophy for Warhammer 40000: Deathwatch game for PS4 (PC players too, according to info from internet. 
To increase your "dead" game popularity - i will advice to developers to create additional "shop" section where you can BUY trophies for in-game currency.
This solution has been implemented into the "Nier: Automata" game where after (Warning, spoilers) final ending (end of spoilers :) ) you can buy trophies: More info in this wiki.
It will be very kind and useful for this game.

Please, forward this info to the devs. I know that creating this shop will not be a problem.
And please, don't add any conditions to open this shop! 

Thank You in advance!

Maybe it may helps us to solve the issue.

I was forgot to add that "Trophy shop" will increase sales due to "easy plat" for Trophy Hunters.

Maybe together we can "fix" this game!

Thank You in advance!

• 3 months later...

The games patch notes lists abunch of trophy paches.  About 13 of them roughly. How ever. Ive only made it to ch2-3. Have had other things to play. And it doesnt seem as thou many people have been playing the title.

One of tge trophy lists on here shows .1% but nothing listed of who that .1% is

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...