Let's Play SAO

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wtf, HF is fun.

I don't said it's boring, just I don't think I could play fragment, maybe in couple of months or the next year.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Affinity grind, implement grind, HNM grind, and Hollow Mission grind say hi :ninja: . But yeah, besides that it's fun.

I don't care if you need to do a lot of grind. ?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I see you've platted SAO Hollow Realization already, so you can definitely do this one too. Haven't played HR, but it seems grindier than HF.

Realization is a good game if and when you play it on PS4 in order to get a better experience with the gameplay. And maybe you are right because Realization need around 50 hours or maybe more just grinding affinity, skill, money, etc., Maybe Fragment can be a option in the future, sometimes the price drop 80% off on playstation store NA ? 

Hollow Fragment story clear

797624ffaa86791e57840993134445eb15324027

I was surprised then ``Put to the Test`` Trophy popped, I was

e7ff8ee75f703e3cb30966ec5b05d27715317521

I thought I had to go into that Hollow Area with a Garden place and clear the Quest-line there.

Still a Victory.

WeeNaughtyFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Now onward to the Grind and Endings. after some rest.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

That one yes. What level could I try it at?

Around level 140-145 would be good, considering the PS4 version removed the damage multiplier in OSS combos and uses a cooldown for skills. Do be sure to create a 7-chain OSS, such as the one here. Though you won't obtain Nebularaid Empress until beating the grand quest, so replace it with The Eclipse.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Around level 140-145 would be good, considering the PS4 version removed the damage multiplier in OSS combos and uses a cooldown for skills. Do be sure to create a 7-chain OSS, such as the one here. Though you won't obtain Nebularaid Empress until beating the grand quest, so replace it with The Eclipse.

Time to master the Katana before taking on the grand quest.

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

If you haven't completed it yet, implement #55 is a very good one to quickly max out the scimitar or katana.

I don`t think completed that one yet.

Which is the easiest HNM to kill 100 times?

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I remember I used a Kobold type enemy, can't remember where though. :hmm: Anything you're able to take out with a single OSS combo should work fairly well though.

One thing I did find (unrelated to HNMs) while looking around though was this:

That may help you when you start going for Lv200. It's been so long since I played, I actually completely forgot about that thread. ?

35 minutes ago, Masamune said:

One thing I did find (unrelated to HNMs) while looking around though was this:

That may help you when you start going for Lv200. It's been so long since I played, I actually completely forgot about that thread. 1f605.png

I think I try that Slime/Spider method of yours. btw what is that Armor Your Kirito is wearing? It looks cool

WROgtLi.jpg&key=27671de48f761bc45f8412d2

40 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I remember I used a Kobold type enemy, can't remember where though. :hmm: Anything you're able to take out with a single OSS combo should work fairly well though.

Ha. That coward I have seen at times. I need to learn to memorize the Twin Blade style OSS combo.

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Alternate between zone 1 Kobold (literally the first area of the game) and the Great Void Dragon after you get all armors.

37 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

btw what is that Armor Your Kirito is wearing? It looks cool

It's the best armor in the game. 

Necro Disc Coat from the Bastea's reaper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

I think I try that Slime/Spider method of yours. btw what is that Armor Your Kirito is wearing? It looks cool

Ha. That coward I have seen at times. I need to learn to memorize the Twin Blade style OSS combo.

Necro-Disk Coat, 170 DEF + other stats boosts, & has the Debuffer effect. If you're curious, here's my final equipment setup I had:

vjAeLpY.jpg

Oh, & the Kobold I was talking about is the one at Selvendys Shrine - Front Square.

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I don`t think completed that one yet.

At first try the Kobold a few times until you've leveled up more and acquired better equipment. Afterwards you can defeat them all with ease. The HNMs from the Ultra Hard Quest also count and those reward you with the best weapons in the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vadrael said:

If it counts that i already finished all excluding fatal bullet then im in xD

It counts. You can go ahead to pick what trophies you want. only one per game.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Necro Disc Coat from the Bastea's reaper

I unlocked the Hollow Mission for that Reaper and is it`s easier then the Kobold Selvendys Shrine.

Have Almost mastered the scimitar.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1