Getting the Vita 'Free' copy from PS4 purchase a while back?

The_Kopite

The director of the game is quoted as saying on the PS Blog in a post from 2016 that "Volume is also Cross-Buy, meaning if you’ve picked it up previously for PS4 (and thank you for that!) you get it on PS Vita at no extra cost."

I bought it for PS4 ages ago, but hardly play it and thought it would be better suited to playing on my Vita instead. There's no where that I can see where I can download a free copy of the game for my Vita though. Nothing in my download list, and on the store when I search for it, it comes up as being £14.99!

Anyone got any thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Hmm, usually when this happens you can go to the store on the Vita and, even though it shows a price, it will give you the 'download' button instead of 'purchase'. 

No option for me sadly, just says 'Buy Now'.

52 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

I can dl the Vita version no problem, bought the PS4 version like you.

Are you by any chance using multiple accounts on your PS4 for buying games?

Nope, just the one account for all PS platforms.

22 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah it may be a region thing. I have it on my ps4 and vita. NA accounts at least.

You might be right, I'm in the UK so maybe they didn't enable that option for us over here? Disappointing if that's the case...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

You might be right, I'm in the UK so maybe they didn't enable that option for us over here? Disappointing if that's the case...

18 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

I have the Vita version available for free on the EU store, the Finnish one to be specific.

EU here as well, Germany. 

5 hours ago, IDiivil said:

I have the Vita version available for free on the EU store, the Finnish one to be specific.

4 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

EU here as well, Germany. 

Then I am very confused, maybe they just didn't add it in for the UK, or I've just run across a quirk sadly....