IGN: Capcom will explore more remakes after Resident Evil 2

DarkLordSHTR

On 8/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

1)Haunting ground 

2)darkstalkers: I know they released one few years ago and did not fair well! But With a new engine and and few new fighters it will be awesome!

3)Dino crisis: With the soft reboot of Jurassic park  capcom has dropped the ball on this one SIGH! 

Darkstalkers sounds good.  Street Fighter could use a break, so let them try a new DS on Unreal Engine 4.  Bring back all characters that have been in a DS game while adding 6 new ones.  The arcade mode needs to be in there from the start, not added later.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:55 AM, dakk55 said:

Would certainly love Dino Crisis, with the resurgence of dinosaur themes thanks to Jurassic World it would certainly make a nice comeback.

Plus, can you imagine moments like this remade for PS4?

Image result for dino crisis gif

You know they would change this completely, RE2 is not even a remake any more it is too different to be considered one. I would love to see Dino Crisis, Chaos Legion and Onimusha (royalties would be the biggest issue here) redone though, Still wont buy anything from them, at least not New.

25 minutes ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

You know they would change this completely, RE2 is not even a remake any more it is too different to be considered one. I would love to see Dino Crisis, Chaos Legion and Onimusha (royalties would be the biggest issue here) redone though, Still wont buy anything from them, at least not New.

You have a point. The old Dino Crisis games played like old Resident Evil if I remember correctly. Considering how RE2 is handled (which I love by the way) maybe it would play like a new Turok game. Anyways, Dino Crisis- yes please.