Demo valkyria chronicle 4: thoughts and stuff

Maitre

So far so good finished the demo yesterday. It stops after what seems to be chapter 2. So the demo includes 2 chapter worth of story, the tutorial fight, 2 story fights, 2 skirmishes, up to lvl 4 class upgrades, lvl2 weapons for scouts and troopers, lvl 2 armor upgrades for every soldier class, lvl 2 armors for tank, 1 accessory for tank, 1 tank paint, any reward you receives from the story missions (finished the story with A rankings across the board and received 3 accesories for soldiers, 1 gun for scouts, 1 gun for troopers, 3x 1 gun for snipers.)

interestingly finishing the demo is supposed to unlock content when loading your save after buying the game, including an exclusive accessory and a special skirmish unique to the demo.

Discuss??

Edited by Maitre
  • Like 1

I'm really glad the devs decided to go back to the series' old gameplay style (revolution was a step back). I still need to complete 3 on the PS3 (the citadel is giving me a hard time). Going to try out the skirmishes and bonus mission later, though I already completed the prologue and 2 chapters. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 6:56 AM, wackt1 said:

Do we get any trophies if we have save data from the demo?

I would assume no; going off a few demos of games ive played that kept save file ( such as metal gear survive for example)   that locked all/any trophys even if requirements were met.  Thou. With ch. Select ( unsure how far demo for vc4 went only did 1 mission and following cinematic) should be able to trigger trophys. If the game alows you to cont. Off demo save file.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

3 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I would assume no; going off a few demos of games ive played that kept save file ( such as metal gear survive for example)   that locked all/any trophys even if requirements were met.  Thou. With ch. Select ( unsure how far demo for vc4 went only did 1 mission and following cinematic) should be able to trigger trophys. If the game alows you to cont. Off demo save file.

ok