Your most tragic gaming memory

Im_The_Tom

One time in Skyrim I was collecting dwarven scrap to make dwarven metal ignots to level up for dragon armor. Well, when I was done visiting 3 dwarven ruins looting them of it, a elder dragon then appears killing me with his ice breath. Worst part of it? I had auto save OFF and didn't bother to SAVE my game.

Death of Aeris in Final Fantasy 7, was sad moment in my game life. but beside that. i have played Dead space 2 and i was boosting (buy and sell ammo from dlc) money so playing in hard would be much easier. i was doing this about 12 hours straight, i have gone to sleep and boost another 10 hours, and slowly play. didnt use any save (for this trophy you can use only 3 times) and... i have die after crash train... i was so mad... i was sitting 5 minutes and didnt say anything staring at ceiling. damn. i was so mad. sigh...

another memory is about trophy for rock band 3. you must play there 8 hour straight. short version: i have failed 3 times. 3~! one after 6 hours, beacuse i have must go somewhere. second after 2 hours, beacuse my dog wanted go to pee. and third beacuse i didnt have electecity for 5 seconds.... but still i have made this trophy after fourth time.

Edited by A_KlR_A