NG+ -- Anyone know the trophy list?

XjaegerbombX

I'm more curious about how it affects the difficulty of fighting the valkyries. I just beat the story and have to go back for all the collectibles I missed. I'm wondering if I should wait for NG + if I get to keep all my upgrades and stuff, but I don't want to make the fights any more challenging than they already are. 

Edited by coldsphinx93

10 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I'm more curious about how it affects the difficulty of fighting the valkyries. I just beat the story and have to go back for all the collectibles I missed. I'm wondering if I should wait for NG + if I get to keep all my upgrades and stuff, but I don't want to make the fights any more challenging than they already are. 

Same here. There’s a new tier of armor above the gold mist armor, and I’m hoping there will be more of those flower drops that permanently upgraded your stats

27 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

The games difficulty is very barebones and very poorly done, expect NG+ enemies to just hit harder and have bigger health bars, which is why their giving you better equipment so you can scale easier with the enemies. 

Without new trophies I'll just uninstall it and probably trade it in, games sorta pointless once you've seen the story. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...