Level 50 possible ?

It's still possible, the trophy was earned today: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/448-assassins-creed-brotherhood/47-download-complete the online is very likely dead, so you'll have to create a Gaming Session for it and find boosting partners through there, I believe you need a minimum of 6 people to help you boost the game and the boosting method is part of the Trophy Guide

I just got the level 50 trophy last night after a 7 hr boosting session, I can confirm it’s still possible to get but boosting is a must and it’s incrediblely frustrating to get a lobby with the other 5 boosting partners you need cause the servers a very unstable. One player seemed to always get the “unreachable” message when trying to join the player lobby but as a tip for anyone trying to boost. Have the host set it up and the other 5 players join from the main main menu, not the MP menu but the main menu and all click join at the same time and you can get lucky and start a match. Only after about 7 and half years I finally got this game done.

1 hour ago, UNLOADED said:

I just got the level 50 trophy last night after a 7 hr boosting session, I can confirm it’s still possible to get but boosting is a must and it’s incrediblely frustrating to get a lobby with the other 5 boosting partners you need cause the servers a very unstable. One player seemed to always get the “unreachable” message when trying to join the player lobby but as a tip for anyone trying to boost. Have the host set it up and the other 5 players join from the main main menu, not the MP menu but the main menu and all click join at the same time and you can get lucky and start a match. Only after about 7 and half years I finally got this game done.

I have a vague recollection that the "unreachable" problem could be solved in some cases by disabling the Animus updates in the options menu. I think the updates were DLC maps so someone with them enabled couldn't join the lobby of someone who had them disabled. I could be wrong though.

I'm currently at lvl 49 and haven't needed to boost yet. Its still relatively easy to find a match during peak times but outside of that, its pretty dead. I've been able to get all of the mp trophies so far except one... AEOTM. One of the bonuses is just impossible to get through normal play for me so Ill be boosting that when I find a session