20 minutes of Life is Strange 2

TheDarkBlade9

First game stars lesbians, gathers new fans.

Second game stars mexicans, lesbian fans get salty.

Not that I give a shit about this series, but the fans getting upset that Max and Chloe don't star in this game don't understand that their story in the first one was already said and done. Like how many other games with new installments had different protagonists and nobody said shit? All those fans complaining about a normal thing is just irritating.

Also isn't this also a good thing? Like how the last game's protagonist was a lesbian, this one is hispanic. What other games have a hispanic protagonist? (not white, black or asian). It's a rare thing for games, so y'all should be glad Dontnod is playing with diversity when it comes to this series.

Edited by Crzy Minus

I don't know how I feel about this one.  Even with Captain Spirit, everything is so predictable.  At least the first one and the Deck Nine game (Before the Storm) had some twists and content that could be interpreted multiple ways.  I like the girl (Lilly or Lily) and the little brother, but Sean really bothers me.  I dunno, maybe he could grow on me like Chloe did, but I'm not convinced yet.  I feel like they need more Chris and his mother's story.  Though do we really need another William story? Again, I dunno.  I'm so conflicted.

1 hour ago, Crzy Minus said:

First game stars lesbians, gathers new fans.

Second game stars mexicans, lesbian fans get salty.

Not that I give a shit about this series, but the fans getting upset that Max and Chloe don't star in this game don't understand that their story in the first one was already said and done. Like how many other games with new installments had different protagonists and nobody said shit? All those fans complaining about a normal thing is just irritating.

Also isn't this also a good thing? Like how the last game's protagonist was a lesbian, this one is hispanic. What other games have a hispanic protagonist? (not white, black or asian). It's a rare thing for games, so y'all should be glad Dontnod is playing with diversity when it comes to this series.

Ugh, tell me about it. I'm glad Maxs' story is done, however everywere i see LiS stuff people are always on about how Max is not in season 2, i mean yes i'm a fanboi of the OG cast, but we need new people and stories. However i do want to see a game with Max & Chloe set a year or so after the event's of LiS season 1. But if i remember correctly, the devs said Maxs' story is over, so i know it probably won't happen.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StarMadeKnight said:

Ugh, tell me about it. I'm glad Maxs' story is done, however everywere i see LiS stuff people are always on about how Max is not in season 2, i mean yes i'm a fanboi of the OG cast, but we need new people and stories. However i do want to see a game with Max & Chloe set a year or so after the event's of LiS season 1. But if i remember correctly, the devs said Maxs' story is over, so i know it probably won't happen.

It would be nice to see that but it would be a little odd following up the game like that seeing how there was multiple endings to the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

It would be nice to see that but it would be a little odd following up the game like that seeing how there was multiple endings to the game.

Yeah, it would be cool if we could import our saves, like how Mass Effect did it. Or like the new season of The Walking Dead, you get to choose what happened in the first 3 seasons and get to feel the effects of some of those decisions.