Little Dragons Café Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

It looks like a cute kids game to me, so I'm suspecting these trophies will be a piece of cake like the two Harvest Moon titles. I love HM so I think I'll get this, pity it lacks the whole friendship and marriage stuff, I really liked that part of Harvest Moon. 

As someone who just cleared the entire story, I think this game is definitely not worth its price. It becomes extremely stagnant since there is barely any new content every time a new area is introduced. Was super hyped for it when I first saw its announcement, but now I'm super disappointed. :/

On 8/26/2018 at 3:42 AM, Miliazer said:

As someone who just cleared the entire story, I think this game is definitely not worth its price. It becomes extremely stagnant since there is barely any new content every time a new area is introduced. Was super hyped for it when I first saw its announcement, but now I'm super disappointed. :/

Just wondering if you, or anyone else, has any info on the trophies for all recipes/ingredients.  Both are still at 0%, so I'm wondering if they are just a bit of a grind, or potentially broken/glitched.

I posted this in the other thread but I don't think anything in this game is glitched. Since this game is so niche, it's really hard to find information on this game as there is likely a very small pool of players playing the fame. The developers did not really explain much about the post game or anything for that matter.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:42 AM, Miliazer said:

Good to know, I'll probably wait for this to go on sale and then grab it.

Parts of it kinda remind a bit of Stardew Valley

23 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Just wondering if you, or anyone else, has any info on the trophies for all recipes/ingredients.  Both are still at 0%, so I'm wondering if they are just a bit of a grind, or potentially broken/glitched.

I don't really think it's worth my time trying to look for all the recipes and ingredients until a guide is out for it. It's insanely tedious and you're literally doing the same boring things everyday in game. With two jobs and a bunch of other games to play at the moment, this really isn't high on my priority list. However, I did give it an attempt, but as Nooterman said, the developers really don't explain anything so you have to figure it all out yourself, which is just really time-consuming.

9 hours ago, KingTocco said:

Good to know, I'll probably wait for this to go on sale and then grab it.

Parts of it kinda remind a bit of Stardew Valley

Nothing like Stardew Valley at all. Stardew Valley is almost two times cheaper and has infinitely way more content. Little Dragon Cafe has only cute art; even the stories about the side characters get repetitive. It's all in the same format. OH NO MY LIFE SUCKS > aw it's ok food gon fix u up gud > AW YE U ARE RIGHT I'M HAPPY NOW. There's also no character progression for the characters working at the café. They're just there so you have people working in the café. The controls in LDC are just awful too. If you're standing too close to a ledge, you can't even jump up. Don't even get me started on when you're trying to help out in the café...

15 hours ago, Miliazer said:

I don't really think it's worth my time trying to look for all the recipes and ingredients until a guide is out for it. It's insanely tedious and you're literally doing the same boring things everyday in game. With two jobs and a bunch of other games to play at the moment, this really isn't high on my priority list. However, I did give it an attempt, but as Nooterman said, the developers really don't explain anything so you have to figure it all out yourself, which is just really time-consuming.

Nothing like Stardew Valley at all. Stardew Valley is almost two times cheaper and has infinitely way more content. Little Dragon Cafe has only cute art; even the stories about the side characters get repetitive. It's all in the same format. OH NO MY LIFE SUCKS > aw it's ok food gon fix u up gud > AW YE U ARE RIGHT I'M HAPPY NOW. There's also no character progression for the characters working at the café. They're just there so you have people working in the café. The controls in LDC are just awful too. If you're standing too close to a ledge, you can't even jump up. Don't even get me started on when you're trying to help out in the café...

Yeah I just meant the UI and the overall feel I got from checking the game out...nothing related to cost or content at all.

Thanks for the description though!

So this game is still chilling at 81% and nobody has completed it yet. I moved on but I was hoping someone else got the plat and figured it out. I'm starting to wonder if the game is really glitched........

Maybe somebody Japanese will be able to figure this game out as it comes out tomorrow there.