Any good?

MMDE

I love both Gravity rush games and had a great time completing them all (Vita & ps4 remaster of the first game and then the sequel).

The stories are pretty non existent but the soundtracks and gameplay were brilliant, to be honest I enjoyed just floating around collecting gems for hours listening to the music in each area. 

I've recently had the urge to replay these so finding this thread is now is quite prophetic. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of playing them sometime soon. I don't have high expectations, but it seems somewhat of a classic and I enjoy playing remasters, either for nostalgia or like in this case just to catch up a bit.

I know it's a bit OT, but can someone tell me if PS+ version includes all DLCs? Wouldn't want to start a game and then find out I need to buy overpriced DLCs for 100% completion.

• 4 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 6:05 PM, depresso-cat said:

I'm thinking of playing them sometime soon. I don't have high expectations, but it seems somewhat of a classic and I enjoy playing remasters, either for nostalgia or like in this case just to catch up a bit.

I know it's a bit OT, but can someone tell me if PS+ version includes all DLCs? Wouldn't want to start a game and then find out I need to buy overpriced DLCs for 100% completion.

Late to the party, but it doesn’t seem as if you’ve played it yet.

I’m pretty sure DLC was included in all PS4 versions. It was certainly available when I played it (there’s no way I would have paid for DLC).

• 11 months later...

I liked the game quite a bit and finished pretty fast lol. I think the history has some middlebrow external references to it, but I found it somewhat confusing to follow, the whole political intrigue that pops up midway through it didn't make a lot of sense to me ... The game mechanics, if you follow the good advice that someone provided here of disabling the motion sensor control, are pretty passable on the Remastered Version. Overall it's a good experience and a short game all in all.