Splody trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

Disclaimer: I am the developer

You can see which trophies people have trouble with on the Steam version's stats. The trophies are mostly intended to be clever/fun things, not grindy things, so it should be a pretty easy platinum. The "play with 8 human players" achievement didn't make it into the PS4 version due to platform limitations, so slightly easier than the Steam version to platinum.  I love Bomberman games, and, yes, it is very much like it, but with good netcode (compared to other recent offerings), tons of rules customization options, and without the giant price tag (under $10).

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen one Trophy Guide on YouTube - https://youtu.be/kwG9beCX7-Y.

Defeating 30 hard bots can be done on literally any level if you're good enough, though turning off post-mortem ghost bombers makes it much, much easier.  The author of the guide above chose an interesting strategy on a level they're particularly bad at (Polo).  The sure-fire, cheesy way to do it is just make a custom level where you start in the middle, surrounded by solid blocks, all the bots start outside, and just sit and let the level close in on them (settings of Postmortem: None and Player Start: Fixed are both useful there).

Most of the trophies (any that involve being trapped or getting out of traps) give a pretty good indication of what you need to set up to get them in the icon of the Trophy.

• 3 months later...