Physical edition in NA?

Einigkeit

NIS announced very early on that Switch would be getting a new game and physical where Sony titles would be getting DLC only. I stopped caring after that so to see a new trophy list showup was a surprise to me.
They might replace the current PlayStation store product with the new one but who knows these days.

Unless they changed their stance after the negative comments came in last I seen was no there is no physical of the updated version for Sony platforms.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 6:04 AM, fisty123 said:

NIS announced very early on that Switch would be getting a new game and physical where Sony titles would be getting DLC only. I stopped caring after that so to see a new trophy list showup was a surprise to me.
They might replace the current PlayStation store product with the new one but who knows these days.

Unless they changed their stance after the negative comments came in last I seen was no there is no physical of the updated version for Sony platforms.

So this version includes all the DLCs or is there additional content?

16 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So this version includes all the DLCs or is there additional content?

Taken from NIS Europe Switch version page:

"The Complete Legend – Experience over 100 hours of new content in the Legend of Yomi, as well as the complete story from GOD WARS Future Past, including all of its DLC, and updates to the game’s mechanics to perfect your strategy!"

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Taken from NIS Europe Switch version page:

"The Complete Legend – Experience over 100 hours of new content in the Legend of Yomi, as well as the complete story from GOD WARS Future Past, including all of its DLC, and updates to the game’s mechanics to perfect your strategy!"

Thanks for the information.

• 1 month later...