7 days to die trader kill glitch possible again! NA version

SnowxSakura

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if this works for the Brazilian version?
Also how can I check which version of the game I have?
I'm assuming that the brazilian games are also the same as NA...

I think my game version is:
UP2026-CUSA03446_00-0000000000000000
This method will work on it?

EDIT: Worked! Brazilian version is the same as NA.

Edited by MaVincenziBR

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm hoping to get some help on this as well. Using physical copy NA version; went through all of the steps - Charles, connected to PS4, created remote mapping (tried creating both - 'only .json', and both '.json & .pkg' maps); I delete the game, take out the disc then reinsert the disc to reinstall and it either reverts to base (doesn't say Alpha 1.16 - or anything - in the corner, weird maps with no traders, ending quest doesn't yield a trader location) or it just will just go ahead and try to update to Alpha 1.18 (in the case of both .pkg/.json maps present). Not really sure what I'm missing... using the same URL as others, just doesn't seem like my game is 'finding' the A1.16 patch. Did you find in Charles that the mapping 'found' a 1.16 file like it does for the 1.18? because mine only ever shows me that it isn't downloading the 1.18 with a red x, so that's more evidence where I feel like it's not finding the mapping location.

Any tips or differences you guys had to do? or was it just smooth as butter?

edit: tried using the ‘digital version’ in which the ‘map from/to’ used BOTH .pkg and .json version AND the ‘map from’ section listed the entire URL not the originally posted version that included an “*” asterisk at the end of the URL

Edited by TopiaryDoge
Figured it out

• 9 months later...