"Kill Everybody" Run

FranciRoosters

So, I'm about to start my run where I kill 15 informants and all racket bosses. The guide suggests to wiretap nearby junction boxes anyway. I don't really understand why because Lincoln automatically kills the racket boss if he doesn't wiretap the closest junction box. Does letting Lincoln automatically kill the bosses instead of you actually pressing X lock you out of that trophy? Also, an unrelated "noob" question about the DLCs. If I buy the Season Pass instead of the single DLCs, do I still get the DLCs? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, I'm about to start my run where I kill 15 informants and all racket bosses. The guide suggests to wiretap nearby junction boxes anyway. I don't really understand why because Lincoln automatically kills the racket boss if he doesn't wiretap the closest junction box. Does letting Lincoln automatically kill the bosses instead of you actually pressing X lock you out of that trophy? Also, an unrelated "noob" question about the DLCs. If I buy the Season Pass instead of the single DLCs, do I still get the DLCs? Thanks!

I just got the platinum and I did not wiretap anything on my kill playthrough. You are good my friend. 

And yes the Season Pass grants you all DLCs. 

Cheers. 

58 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Once I start the "Kill everybody" run, do I get to keep the progress made on the DLC missions? In other words, for examples, does Sammy's stay renovated?

If you start a new game for your ‘kill everybody’ run then it is a completely new game. No progress is carried over from your previous playthrough and your previous playthrough save files are saved over unless you back them up to redownload them in the future.

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2018 at 3:35 PM, Seskinator said:

I just got the platinum and I did not wiretap anything on my kill playthrough. You are good my friend. 

And yes the Season Pass grants you all DLCs. 

Cheers. 

i've just started my kill playthrough about half an hour ago i'm only 8 trophies away from the plat. since it worked for you i'm guessing it's worth it to just take a risk and not wire tap anything? i'm a bit curious about it and i was hoping somebody else had already asked the question because although it does a great job,the guide doesn't clarify clearly enough 

13 hours ago, KilledByMatty said:

i've just started my kill playthrough about half an hour ago i'm only 8 trophies away from the plat. since it worked for you i'm guessing it's worth it to just take a risk and not wire tap anything? i'm a bit curious about it and i was hoping somebody else had already asked the question because although it does a great job,the guide doesn't clarify clearly enough 

No need to wiretap when you're doing the kill everything playthrough. You will be good. I'm confirming as this worked for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Call out to anybody who didn't get the trophy at the end of their No Loose Ends run? I gave this two playthroughs a couple of years ago and didn't get it in either attempt...didn't wiretap anywhere in one of those playthroughs...I can see people have been achieving it seemingly without issue but I don't want to rely on third time lucky if there is a possibility it won't pop again!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 5:31 AM, billyhyde94 said:

Call out to anybody who didn't get the trophy at the end of their No Loose Ends run? I gave this two playthroughs a couple of years ago and didn't get it in either attempt...didn't wiretap anywhere in one of those playthroughs...I can see people have been achieving it seemingly without issue but I don't want to rely on third time lucky if there is a possibility it won't pop again!

Have you updated the game to the latest patch (update 1.09)?

I obtained this trophy fine without wiretapping anything last September.

20 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Have you updated the game to the latest patch (update 1.09)?

I obtained this trophy fine without wiretapping anything last September.

No I haven't been back to it after my second kill playthrough. Fingers crossed the patch has fixed the issue - I'll pop it on the list of games to finish off and then hopefully have some fun with the DLC afterwards. Cheers!

On 3/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, billyhyde94 said:

No I haven't been back to it after my second kill playthrough. Fingers crossed the patch has fixed the issue - I'll pop it on the list of games to finish off and then hopefully have some fun with the DLC afterwards. Cheers!

Good luck, bud! :coffee: