Platinums obtained without boosting.

BrettyBoy

Off the top of my head for just the platinum though 100% applies here too for most of them.

Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Fall, I boosted the hell out of 2 as I only had online access years after it had come out and most matches were custom 90 minute marathons. One was fun but just doing that can be a drag, plus the DLC  maps were completely dead.

Titanfall 2, Uncharted 2 and 3 all had simple, introductory type trophies like win a match, koin a clan. No boosting needed really. 

Rainbow Six Siege, I would have liked to boost ? but trying to match with people is nigh impossible. Grit my teeth and did it bit by bit over a few years playing sporadically. 

ACIII and IV, I really enjoyed the MP on these games and by the time I got to these ones I didn't need to boost anything. Brotherhood's Extreme Variety and level 50 needed boosting and I needed boosters for some of the DLC maps for Revelation but the platinum was solo.

Watchdogs 1 and 2 I think I didn't need to boost, got lucky with some randoms who seemed to be of one mind with me. I think one even messaged me thanking me for staying with them to met a requirement for one of the trophies. 

Can't think of any others right now.

• Like 1

Hi, I got all the multiplayer trophies of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelation, Battlefield 4 and 1942 and Call of Duty Black ops 3 (PS3 version). I still don't have the Platinum of BO3 because i miss one trophy of the zombie mode that consists of the PaP on round 1. I'll get It someday.

• Like 1