Google Play Games on Android

KittyGirly

So google is going to introduce Google Play which will have achievements and sharing, leaderboards and everything, heres the reference:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/05/11/google-play-games-leaks-out-in-all-its-glory-ahead-of-google-io-hello-cloud-game-saves-apk-teardown/

I`m curious about this, it would work out good on my S3! :P

Edited by KittyGirly

Pretty cool... I don't think I can squeeze in any more trophy/achievement hunting than I already am, haha. I'm not too sure i'll be utilizing this too awful much but, it very cool regardless. I'm making the switch from an iPhone to the Galaxy S4 in 2 weeks :)

I have a Galaxy Note - it has a 5" OLED screen the same as my Vita. I have played various games on it but to be quite honest a phone is not a gaming console.

The only advantages that my phone has over my Vita is that its a bit lighter and its screen is a bit sharper.

Other than that the Vita runs away with it every time.

The Note has been on sale for 18months and still costs around £400, the Vita costs half of that.

Oh and the phone is a pain in the arse when someone rings mid game!

Those screen shots look pretty cool.  I don't think I'll ever use my phone as a serious gaming platform but it would be nice to add my friends to compare scores on small, meaningless games just to rub it in their face  :awesome: