Creative mode

malachi1987

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No trophies can be earned in Creative Mode

Does anyone reading this have evidence to back up this claim? Has anyone else tried this solely on create mode themselves? I won't believe it until I see it.

I made a shulker tower in creative mode before. When I went back to survival mode, the shulkers I spawned disappeared. The same thing happens to all other spawned mobs. If you use the glitch you need to put some shulker eggs in a chest so you can spawn them in survival mode.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that no mobs attack you in creative mode, since you have no health or stamina bar.

Edited by Empovyle
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Does anyone reading this have evidence to back up this claim? Has anyone else tried this solely on create mode themselves? I won't believe it until I see it.

When you make a world in creative it warns you beforehand that trophies can't be earned in creative mode. 

4 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Ok so I could just build a tower then and with the eggs just run up and place them as I go when i spawn the survival world

Yes, Empovyle is right. 

Make the tower (when i did it i put slime as a floor so i didnt die and could keep trying), put any items you need in a chest (eggs, armor etc) then do the glitch and in survival set up the eggs and keep at it till it pops 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kazeh54 said:

When you make a world in creative it warns you beforehand that trophies can't be earned in creative mode.

This^

A big warning screen appears when you change from Normal mode into Creative, which specifically states that all trophies and leaderboard updates will be permanently disabled for that save file if you continue.

51 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

A big warning screen appears when you change from Normal mode into Creative, which specifically states that all trophies and leaderboard updates will be permanently disabled for that save file if you continue.

Sorry, my bad. I misread your post big time. :blush:

Also if anyone doesn't know what this "create mode glitch" is, it's explained in this YouTube video embedded below...

IGNORE THE (PS3) MESSAGE ON THE VIDEO TITLE AS THIS VIDEO SHOWS YOU THE GLITCH BEING PERFORMED ON THE PS4 EDITION. I DO BELIEVE THIS CAN BE DONE ON PS3, BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THIS CAN'T BE DONE ON THE VITA.

THE PS3 HAS A PROPER SAVE DATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ON THIS CONSOLE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BACK UP OR DOWNLOAD CERTAIN SAVE FILES FOR A PARTICULAR GAME RATHER THAN ALL SAVES. HOWEVER I CANNOT CONFIRM THIS AS I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS GLITCH ON THE PS3. UNFORTUNATELY, THE VITA DOES NOT HAVE THIS. THERE IS ONLY A FEATURE TO BACK UP / DOWNLOAD SAVE DATA RATHER THAN BEING ABLE TO VIEW EACH INDIVIDUAL SAVE AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DELETE SAVE DATA FOR GAMES ON THE VITA IS BY DELETING THE APPLICATION ITSELF.

Edited by Skeptical69

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, srikir said:

@Skeptical69 does the glitch still work on the PS4?

Yes it does but it's a little finicky about about working, thus you may have to repeat the steps a few times before it the exploit kicks in. Also note that the Creative Mode exploit doesn't work on either the PS3 or Vita.

EDIT: Here's the video I used:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 years later...