Was this ever available for purchase as a digital code?

I know that a very small handful of delisted PS3 games can still be obtained if you're lucky enough to find somewhere that sold digital codes for the games, and which still have codes in stock. I'd love to play this game again on PS3 (after playing it a lot on 360 years ago). Is there any website at all that might have old codes for the game for sale, or is it 100% impossible to get now?

• 3 years later...
On 2018-10-01 at 0:31 PM, communistwookiee said:

But you can't download any patches anymore, and not all of the content was on the disc, so it's basically a coaster...

Do you have any idea what content was the disc missing exactly?

I just looked around for a bit and this game seems very difficult to find. Digital version delisted in the store… Checked a bunch of sites like Amazon & eBay, and some local classified ads and game shop inventories in my city. Nada. 

51 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Do you have any idea what content was the disc missing exactly?

I just looked around for a bit and this game seems very difficult to find. Digital version delisted in the store… Checked a bunch of sites like Amazon & eBay, and some local classified ads and game shop inventories in my city. Nada. 

As far as I remember THE ENTIRE GAME was a Patch... The Tutorial was the only thing on the Disc basically. The game is broken and shit anyway, so save yourself the disappointment ?

• Like 2