What is your favorite Indie game on PS4? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice.

This game is a masterpiece and easily competes with AAA titles in a lot of aspect. Amazing graphics and soundtrack and the story is disturbing in a good way. The work provided by the team of this game concerning the mental ilness is also astouding. Not only this title is my favourite indie game ever, it's also one of my favourite PS4 game.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice.

This game is a masterpiece and easily competes with AAA titles in a lot of aspect. Amazing graphics and soundtrack and the story is disturbing in a good way. The work provided by the team of this game concerning the mental ilness is also astouding. Not only this title is my favourite indie game ever, it's also one of my favourite PS4 game.

I agree on all points of praise, but surely Hellblade doesn’t count as indie - it’s made by Ninja Theory isn’t it? They are a big studio with a bunch of large-scale games under their belts

Minecraft by far. One of my most favourite games ever. I played it since I was 9. I'm 16 now. 

Minecraft has so many things you can do. PvP, Single Player, Mods, Custom Maps, Building and so much more. It has it all, no wonder it is one of the most popular games ever. I have so much memories on this game. What do you guys think about Minecraft and why do you think it is so successful? Do you think Fortnite overtook it?

Other Indie games close to Minecraft in my list include Rocket League and Friday the 13th... I have alot but I could go on all day, lol..

Newest episode is UP! Thanks so much for all the great answers gang! I'm going to have to try out some of these (and re-visit some more in-depth) later this year! We really, REALLY can't over-state how much your all's support and enthusiasm means to us each week! Thanks as always and be sure to hit us up with anything you wanna talk about if you feel like it! :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...