SLEEZY-MELANDEZ

I am a little confused

10 posts in this topic

I saw the following video, but I thought he was legit?

 

 

Edited by SLEEZY-MELANDEZ
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks pretty clear cut, but I'm pretty sure you are supposed to send this to a Mod instead of calling him out in a thread. I think the only way these are possible if it is a team account maybe?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well of course, and it's been shown trophies pop out of order and pop at the same time.

But don't you do the same thing; that's frowned upon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know people get more money when their Youtube video is over ten minutes, but that was honestly ridiculous and I'm not watching 8 minutes of that because even on double-speed it's a waste of time. 

 

Some people own more then one console and can multitask. Even if it was a team account, those are fine here. But Hakoom has stated several time that he is not a team account. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I know people get more money when their Youtube video is over ten minutes, but that was honestly ridiculous and I'm not watching 8 minutes of that because even on double-speed it's a waste of time. 

 

Some people own more then one console and can multitask. Even if it was a team account, those are fine here. But Hakoom has stated several time that he is not a team account. 

 

I think the point of the video is to show he is not likely telling the truth.  it also shows games that cannot be multi-tasked yet seems like he can have no issues doing so even doing 4 games at a time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SLEEZY-MELANDEZ said:

 

I think the point of the video is to show he is not likely telling the truth.  it also shows games that cannot be multi-tasked yet seems like he can have no issues doing so even doing 4 games at a time.

Having the game pages pre-loaded and flipping through the tabs would have achieved the same result in a fraction of the time, but I digress from the sketchy video-ing tactics. 

 

I still see no issue. Even the hardest game can have another game open on another system at the same time and switch between them. There is no game that requires 100% of attention and concentration. I'm guessing Hakoom gets some pretty good benefits of being #1 and can afford a few extra systems with his income. 

 

I mean, one of the examples is that he can't play two VNs and Dark Souls. I can easily have two VNs going and play an interactive game like Dark Souls- you just press the buttons in-between the action. The VNs were also the same ones so it'll make sense to have them both playing at the same time so you can do the actions at the same time. Trophies usually pop during slow times in the game, so having them clustered together also doesn't raise that many red flags. I think what the youtuber is missing is that you don't have to be 100% invested and constantly playing every game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

 

Having the game pages pre-loaded and flipping through the tabs would have achieved the same result in a fraction of the time, but I digress from the sketchy video-ing tactics. 

 

I still see no issue. Even the hardest game can have another game open on another system at the same time and switch between them. There is no game that requires 100% of attention and concentration. I'm guessing Hakoom gets some pretty good benefits of being #1 and can afford a few extra systems with his income. 

 

I mean, one of the examples is that he can't play two VNs and Dark Souls. I can easily have two VNs going and play an interactive game like Dark Souls- you just press the buttons in-between the action. The VNs were also the same ones so it'll make sense to have them both playing at the same time so you can do the actions at the same time. Trophies usually pop during slow times in the game, so having them clustered together also doesn't raise that many red flags. I think what the youtuber is missing is that you don't have to be 100% invested and constantly playing every game.

 

 

Have you actually played root letter?   That is one of the worst VN's ever made as it is extremely long and there are choices every few seconds.  The videos shows he is playing 2 of those copies at the same, while playing a different VN, while playing Dark Souls III.  

 

Not sure what you mean by trophies pop slowly, I guess I would love to see an example of that because I was only aware of that on the ps3, not on vita or ps4?

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SLEEZY-MELANDEZ said:

 

 

Have you actually played root letter?   That is one of the worst VN's ever made as it is extremely long and there are choices every few seconds.  The videos shows he is playing 2 of those copies at the same, while playing a different VN, while playing Dark Souls III.  

 

Not sure what you mean by trophies pop slowly, I guess I would love to see an example of that because I was only aware of that on the ps3, not on vita or ps4?

 

 

You don't have to make a choice right away- you can let it sit on the screen for a bit, no? Even if it didn't, quickly pausing the game before the choice comes up to finish an action in the first game wouldn't be that big of a deal.

 

I don't mean they pop slowly, but that they usually pop during slow portions of gameplay. For example, many trophies pop at the end of chapters which are usually book ended between cut scenes. It would make sense that he would focus on a second game while the cut scene played out and, if he was close to a trophy on the second game, then that trophy would be very close to the first game. Even if it is an "active" trophy, there are very few times when one wouldn't have an opportunity to slip in an extra x press here or there.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to point issues out to one of the staff that handle flags like MMDE or grimydawg if you feel there's some sort of issue, or even a status update is sometimes okay too. If you put it into a thread it's just gonna turn into one big mess of people yelling at each other over it, as it does each time a thread like this is made

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.