Promote PSNProfiles

Mike_ITA_Legend

This is just a post to try and gain support for PSNProfiles and try and promote it and gain well earned recognition.

I am just asking everyone to enter every PSN user you know and generate their profiles to increase the amout of gamers tracked on this website.

Also mention this website on social media or anything else you wish

Post a reply if you have any other suggestions on how to promote PSNProfiles to the public or if you would like to thank the wonderful producers of PSNProfiles who have enhanced our gaming experience.

I try to support the site and spread the word about it wherever I can. On CoD for example, I've changed my clan tag to PSNP and if I ever converse with people in the games I make sure I mention this site.

Parker

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure a lot of PSN users are in the database even if they haven't entered their name to get a trophy card. I was curious about an old account of mine and it was already in the database...

As much as I don't want to say it, the forum side of this site is dying. Not too many people use the forums anymore including me. I feel like it's never gonna get revived, maybe when PS4 comes out it will but who knows..There isn't that much you can really do about it.   :(

I disagree with that. The forums aren't crazy active like .com used to be in its heyday but there is always good conversation and questions generally get answered within a few hours.

Parker

I disagree with that. The forums aren't crazy active like .com used to be in its heyday but there is always good conversation and questions generally get answered within a few hours.

Parker

I preffer A slow correct and honest answer. Than a rushed excuse that makes me wonder if they are trolling...... >_>

• Like 1