Another Gem of the Week?

Smashero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

For anyone having trouble with the 500 coins trophy... It seems you can't get the 500 extra points for collecting all of the Fruit and the 500 for collecting all of the letters BEFORE you reach 500 coins. You need to hit 500 coins picked up before completing those tasks. It wasn't unlocking for me until I ignored those items and hit 500 without them.

Running into the issue of the 25k trophy popping but not the 10k. Trying to find the issue with that one now. Yay.

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2019 at 5:56 PM, Velvet said:

For anyone having trouble with the 500 coins trophy... It seems you can't get the 500 extra points for collecting all of the Fruit and the 500 for collecting all of the letters BEFORE you reach 500 coins. You need to hit 500 coins picked up before completing those tasks. It wasn't unlocking for me until I ignored those items and hit 500 without them.

Running into the issue of the 25k trophy popping but not the 10k. Trying to find the issue with that one now. Yay.

It's been a minute since you posted but It's 2021 right now and the 25k trophy is the last thing I need. 

I've disconnected my console from the internet,

I've started a new profile in game,

I've deleted saves from the settings,

I've gotten 25k in one go

I've gotten 25k in multiple runs.

Still nothing. Would you happen to remember how you got this? Any input would be greatly appreciated.