Slaughter House Trophy?

Camasf

I have played multiple games in IX where I have dismembered more than 13 zombies' limbs in the pit in each, and I have still not gotten the trophy. A large percentage of people have it, so I know it is not glitched. Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong?

53 minutes ago, Camasf said:

I have played multiple games in IX where I have dismembered more than 13 zombies' limbs in the pit in each, and I have still not gotten the trophy. A large percentage of people have it, so I know it is not glitched. Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong?

The game's buggy. That's about it. Me and two teammates tried for the war room elevator trophy (for Classified) and went 10 rounds while staying in elevator -- no trophy popped. 

22 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

The game's buggy. That's about it. Me and two teammates tried for the war room elevator trophy (for Classified) and went 10 rounds while staying in elevator -- no trophy popped. 

You're right I just had it pop for me now. I guess some of the trophies are just hella buggy.

On 10/21/2018 at 10:26 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

You are using the elevator that goes to the basement right?  Not the elevator from spawn.