Gold Rush

the_benne666

I was wondering.

Is it just me or are those gold medals truly a pain in the ass? I got 5 outta 6 gold medals in the first chapter and I've done it in almost 10 hours of game time. I've done more replays then play the actual game.

I'm trying to hunt the bear in chapter 2 but I can't seem to finish the mission under 12 minutes. Already at my 3rd attempt.

I mean seriously... it's fooking hard. Does anybody feel the same?

7 minutes ago, the_benne666 said:

I was wondering.

Is it just me or are those gold medals truly a pain in the ass? I got 5 outta 6 gold medals in the first chapter and I've done it in almost 10 hours of game time. I've done more replays then play the actual game.

I'm trying to hunt the bear in chapter 2 but I can't seem to finish the mission under 12 minutes. Already at my 3rd attempt.

I mean seriously... it's fooking hard. Does anybody feel the same?

Just play the game and worry about Gold medals later. Then you can go back and play the easiest ones for gold medals. There are 104 missions, so you have some wiggle room.

• Like 1

There are around 40 Medals which seems preety easy, but the other 30 could be tricky. In some missions the accuracy bugged on me. The time Limit Gold Medals are heavy too. And often headshots, mixed accuracy makes it even harder.

lost all items by playing over mission replay, so a lot of missions get harder if used mission replay.