There are two fairies: The "Faery" and the "Fairy." The latter, larger, and green-dressed one sings by level five. Sit down at the table in the long library. If you haven't found her yet, it's somewhere in the inverted castle, you'll find her while trying to get the full castle percentage completion. Sorry, but I forget exactly where.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ruscsi_da said:

You need to level the green fairy to level 12 and go sit somewhere (i.e. in the Royal chapel) and she will sing once you wait a bit.

4 minutes ago, falconkicks said:

There are two fairies: The "Faery" and the "Fairy." The latter, larger, and green-dressed one sings by level five. Sit down at the table in the long library. If you haven't found her yet, it's somewhere in the inverted castle, you'll find her while trying to get the full castle percentage completion. Sorry, but I forget exactly where.

Thanks guys! I did have the right fairy, just one guide was telling me level 5 another level 8. Leveling her up to 12 did indeed work! Much appreciated!

1 hour ago, Warmachine0341 said:

I had the fairy at level 8. It WOULD NOT work in the chapel for me. I sat in the chair by the looking glass where you get the birds life trophy

You have to exit/re-enter, took me about 5 attempts once, at 90secs a pop but would always happen eventually. Sometimes would happen first time or only after once or twice, but you MUST exit/e-enter.

1 hour ago, nazareth357 said:

Huh, strange. The fairy sings for me every single time I sit down.

If the fairy has already been determined to sing, I've found it will sing almost everytime you sit down without leaving the room. It also works the otherway, if the fairy isn't singing, she will hardly never sing until you exit.

Not sure exactly how it works as it is not a absolute certainty, but I found if the fairy sings, she will always sing when I stand/sit, and also the opposite. But exit/re-entering will change that.

It seems when you enter, that locks in the action of whether she will sing or not, I found this 90% of the time as occasionally she would do the opposite.

Edited by optimusmart