Akumu difficulty is not Classic Mode right?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I've just read today that with the new patch, you have all those things bla bla bla... Awesome.

Since I would like to do just one playthrough, Akumu is not classic mode right? I have to complete the game at least once and then Classic Mode will be available right?

PS: wish they will do the same with Wolfenstein 2 and Mein Leben LOL at least they would increase its selling copies because of easier platinum since these two games pratically sold nothing

59 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I've just read today that with the new patch, you have all those things bla bla bla... Awesome.

Since I would like to do just one playthrough, Akumu is not classic mode right? I have to complete the game at least once and then Classic Mode will be available right?

PS: wish they will do the same with Wolfenstein 2 and Mein Leben LOL at least they would increase its selling copies because of easier platinum since these two games pratically sold nothing

Akumu is not Classic, you dont need to complete Akumu mode for plat, and yes you need to finish the game once to unlock classic mode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 3:29 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

No they didn't sell well because fans didn't like how both sequels went, personally I enjoyed them both.

Also, asking to lower the difficulty just so you can buy the game and have an easy platinum is disgusting. Trophies should reward the player for what they achieve in games, not a participation award. I have seen "players" in this website getting "You ask for it... Again" (trophy for beating classic mode in EW2) after patch 1.05 and saying it was hard... please give me a break. You know that's not a real achievement, right? You literally walked the entire game and one shot everything, how is that hard? The hard part is feeling good with a trophy like that, but for people like you doesn't matter how good a game is, if it has hard trophies you skip it entirely. Such poor minded people and the saddest part is that they're the majority on this website.

When I joined I thought this was a place to discuss trophies and the best way to get them, sharing gameplay experiences and helping the others, give advices and such, but in the last months I've reached the conclusion that this website is mostly frequented by players who create topics like "Can I plat this game, is it that easy?", "Hey, guys can't do this trophy, can someone shareplay it for me?", "What other regions can I stack this game?" , you see my point? What is the fun on that? And don't come saying anyone should do what they want because at the end of the day noone cares about your profile but yourself and I don't see how you can have pride on having such trophies, that's just my opinion.

I'm somewhat with you on this.

I have no issue with them adding cheats to the game but trophies should be disabled when the cheats are activated imo. I have no issue with people using the cheats to learn Classic Mode etc but the actual trophy should be locked behind a none cheat playthrough.

I earned the platinum back when the game first came out & Classic Mode sucked (I actually found it much harder than Akumu Mode from the first game & would have preferred to do that again tbh) in places, especially the fire walk etc.

I find it incredibly infuriating that the trophies are all but being given away now as apart from the date stamp on the trophy proving that I did it long before the patch, its lost a lot if it's meaning from the difficulty.

• Like 2

On 17/11/2018 at 4:29 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

No they didn't sell well because fans didn't like how both sequels went, personally I enjoyed them both.

Also, asking to lower the difficulty just so you can buy the game and have an easy platinum is disgusting. Trophies should reward the player for what they achieve in games, not a participation award. I have seen "players" in this website getting "You ask for it... Again" (trophy for beating classic mode in EW2) after patch 1.05 and saying it was hard... please give me a break. You know that's not a real achievement, right? You literally walked the entire game and one shot everything, how is that hard? The hard part is feeling good with a trophy like that, but for people like you doesn't matter how good a game is, if it has hard trophies you skip it entirely. Such poor minded people and the saddest part is that they're the majority on this website.

When I joined I thought this was a place to discuss trophies and the best way to get them, sharing gameplay experiences and helping the others, give advices and such, but in the last months I've reached the conclusion that this website is mostly frequented by players who create topics like "Can I plat this game, is it that easy?", "Hey, guys can't do this trophy, can someone shareplay it for me?", "What other regions can I stack this game?" , you see my point? What is the fun on that? And don't come saying anyone should do what they want because at the end of the day noone cares about your profile but yourself and I don't see how you can have pride on having such trophies, that's just my opinion.

100% agree sir. Coming from someone who completed Mein Leben and classic mode for Evil Within 2 in a legit way 

• Like 1