The Doctor is in...

Pavani_

Just now, CristianX-97 said:

Are you using the Modifier slot for PhD Slider? And are you sure it's charged and ready when initiating the slide? You'd be surprised how weak it is without the Modifier active. 

Yep, I just killed 20 zombies again, the round ended before the monkey bomb detonated.

4 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Man, don't know what to say? That's highly unusual. I got mine unlocked without almost any trouble once I realized I wasn't actually using the Modifier properly. 

I'll try again later and record it, it's so frustrating.

On 12/7/2018 at 2:15 PM, CristianX-97 said:

Man, don't know what to say? That's highly unusual. I got mine unlocked without almost any trouble once I realized I wasn't actually using the Modifier properly. 

I'm still having trouble with this trophy lol

Recorded my latest attempt:

Way more than 10 zombies in this attempt and no trophy :/

Edited by Pavani_

3 hours ago, Pavani_ said:

I'm still having trouble with this trophy lol

Recorded my latest attempt:

Way more than 10 zombies in this attempt and no trophy :/

to me it seems like you landed, took a second and then slid. just hold circle while in the air and when you land it will slide right away for you.

48 minutes ago, Ampplaca said:

to me it seems like you landed, took a second and then slid. just hold circle while in the air and when you land it will slide right away for you.

This guy is 100% correct. In that clip you are landing first. You're supposed to initiate the slide (Hold O while in the air, not after you already landed). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

Just holding circle in the air will make me slide? I'll try it again when I get home from work, thanks a lot.