How many gold bars are required to buy the final stable

abhinandhan22

On 2018-12-09 at 5:35 PM, Mori said:

30 Gold Bars

Insane. This is just outright BS. Take-Two Interactive tested with the “beta” just to see how far they can get away with their disgusting and grindy monetization!

I’ll keep sending feedbacks to Rockstar and demand them to change their in-game economy, which is ultimately NO item literally locked behind microtransactions, EVERYTHING can be paid with RDO$ and that gold bars can be used ONLY for buying purely cosmetic items!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

4 minutes ago, Max654 said:

Insane. This is just outright bullshit. Take-Two Interactive tasted with the “beta” just to see how far they can get away with their disgusting and grindy monetization!

I’ll keep sending feedbacks to Rockstar and demand them to change their in-game economy, which is ultimately NO item literally locked behind microtransactions, EVERYTHING can be paid with RDO$ and that gold bars can be used ONLY for buying purely cosmetic items!

I think you can buy the final stable with cash if you want.

8 minutes ago, Max654 said:

Insane. This is just outright bullshit. Take-Two Interactive tasted with the “beta” just to see how far they can get away with their disgusting and grindy monetization!

You can cash to buy the stable as well

39 minutes ago, Mori said:

30 Gold Bars

Thanks for the info