How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

I get up to Step 12 but once I change the download from Patch 1.29 to 1.26 I get this error on the patch which cannot download:

HTTP Status Code: 503

(CE-40868-6)

Any idea how to fix?

Edited by Eresir

What version of the game you have? National, Europe, Asia, ect...

Make sure you copy the URL itself. Dont click the URL and copy that huge list of code.

You may have to clear your mapping on Charles. In fact you may want to start over, unistall FF15 and stuff and restart your ps4 and re open Charles after you deleted the Mapping to it. Then follow all the steps again and after you copy the URL onto "Map to" "Path" tick that little box below before you press okay. After you press okay delete the current patch this is downloading then go to FF15 that is INSTALLED and press check for updates. It will start to download and say 1.29 but its really 1.26. If its downloading and it says like 9 gb then you are downloading 1.29, if it says something like 30 gb then thats 1.26.

Edited by Zletcher

I have the US version, I am copying the URL and I'm making sure to copy the US one.

I've done the process you describe several times, but once I get to the new download I get that error instead of downloading a 30gb file. It downloads just fine when it's the actual 1.29.

Ok, I get up to step 7 as normal. From there:

- I insert the disc for FFXV and the PS4 installs the game from the disc.

- Once this is done I begin downloading the 1.29 patch by clicking check for update

- As that downloads I open Charles and click this folder: kyl7Dy4.png

-I right click the highlighted file and select map remote

-I put in the following info and click ok:

Cmg4ivz.png

-I delete the downloading 1.29 patch on my ps4

-I select check for updates on FFXV

-Then I get the 'cannot download' message with the error I described when I select the 'View Error Info' option

You've done everything right... have you press CTRL + ALT + M on your pc?

Ill try to keep searching, thanks a lot btw for sending me the steps.

Oh also try to put on Auto Download on your PS4 try not to manually press "Check for updates" Until you press okay on  Charles then delete the patch and press "Check for updates" manually.

Now if this doesn't work i might post a video on how i did it, quality may not be great but its better than nothing.

Edited by Zletcher

Welp i guess ill try to make a video on how i did it. In the meantime keep trying.

Im almost done getting all the trophies anyways so dosent matter if i unistall FF15.

Im really sorry if im no help. ?

Edited by Zletcher

I just want to give a quick "Thank you!" to all who had anything to do with the solution which is shown here at side 1!

==>

- Tried it today (EU Zone) and although version 1.29 was still online everything was working as shown in side 1.
- Patchsize of 1.26 download was 30.014 GB
- When Charles closed after 30 minutes my PS4 was still downlading, no drop of connection
- When the download was finished the last 1% of installing took ~ 10 to 15 minutes but the result was FF XV with 1.26

Edited by Geridian
Typo fixed