Golden Devil Gamer

How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

275 posts in this topic

Would be nice if someone can confirm that purchasing the Royal Edition now and using the voucher will still add the DLC to your library. I only have the base game from release day... Was waiting for a complete edition after Season Pass #2 and welp.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, zciNuL said:

Would be nice if someone can confirm that purchasing the Royal Edition now and using the voucher will still add the DLC to your library. I only have the base game from release day... Was waiting for a complete edition after Season Pass #2 and welp.

Same. I have season pass, but ofc no Comrades. So I'm hoping Royal voucher would have it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Who never played, can play? I downloaded the royal expansion, but I did not see comrades to download in the library!
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Latyki said:

 

Who never played, can play? I downloaded the royal expansion, but I did not see comrades to download in the library!

Did you buy the physical Royal Edition, or the Royal Pass off of PSN? The Royal Pass expansion does not come with Comrades, it only comes with the Season Pass. But those that bought the Season Pass may not be able to download Comrades since buying the Season Pass only makes the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades free, but not purchased. Because of this, they won't come on your Downloads list unless if you've purchased the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades (which should be free for Season Pass owners).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing exactly that you said in the post but the update has error when the patch is preparing: Cannot download. An error has occurred (NW-31468-2). Now what bro?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just bought the royal edition, waiting for parcel from amazon, and now ive read this bad news. i want to play this game as im a fan of FF...but im also a completionist so i was already thinking of ship it back for a refund, before ive read your post, that will be also useful for mad max, another game i dont played because unottainable with latest patch. i want to try this method, ill also have to "risk" my season pass, as i will dont work, ill have to re-sell game as not-royal. i have some questions

1) after i have mapped the links, can i close charles, then open it again just a second before starting download, in order to "reset" the 30min timer? i have a fast connection, usually i download 30gb in less than 10minutes, but we know PS's are slower and dont use all bandwitch available. i just read that connecting ps4 to a pc using proxy, allows it to download at full speed but i dont know if it works. the method is identical as yours.

2) are u sure that old file versions are keeped online forever? 

3) if yes, do u have older versions? i know comrades solo is hard, and got also harder with newer versions. maybe downgrading to an older version of 1.26 can be better. anyway, for those who played 1.26 solo, how many hours are needed to 100%? it all about grinding to OP or its also skill involved?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Did you buy the physical Royal Edition, or the Royal Pass off of PSN? The Royal Pass expansion does not come with Comrades, it only comes with the Season Pass. But those that bought the Season Pass may not be able to download Comrades since buying the Season Pass only makes the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades free, but not purchased. Because of this, they won't come on your Downloads list unless if you've purchased the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades (which should be free for Season Pass owners).

I managed to get a dlc version of the game. Question: Can I play the March 2018 update, doing this method?
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying the step-by-step method but, the patch in the notifications still says 34.620 GB. I don't get 30 GB you mentioned, but I don't know if this is because of the trial version of Charles, can you please help me? thanks!

7 minutes ago, Latyki said:
I managed to get a dlc version of the game. Question: Can I play the March 2018 update, doing this method?

How did you get it? The code in the Royal Edition still works?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

I'm trying the step-by-step method but, the patch in the notifications still says 34.620 GB. I don't get 30 GB you mentioned, but I don't know if this is because of the trial version of Charles, can you please help me? thanks!

How did you get it? The code in the Royal Edition still works?

You will have to find that you have the dlc available
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dpazmino said:

I'm trying the step-by-step method but, the patch in the notifications still says 34.620 GB. I don't get 30 GB you mentioned, but I don't know if this is because of the trial version of Charles, can you please help me? thanks!

Let's see if I can find the issue here. Your PS4 is connected to Charles right? Like, whenever you download something on your PS4, it shows updates on your "Structure" section of Charles right? If it doesn't, then your PS4 isn't connected via Charles yet. If updates do appear, then it's an issue with the mapping. 

 

1 hour ago, Latyki said:
I managed to get a dlc version of the game. Question: Can I play the March 2018 update, doing this method?

Yes, the March 2018 update should also work because it came with an update prior to 1.26.

 

1 hour ago, XpanderFX said:

i just bought the royal edition, waiting for parcel from amazon, and now ive read this bad news. i want to play this game as im a fan of FF...but im also a completionist so i was already thinking of ship it back for a refund, before ive read your post, that will be also useful for mad max, another game i dont played because unottainable with latest patch. i want to try this method, ill also have to "risk" my season pass, as i will dont work, ill have to re-sell game as not-royal. i have some questions

1) after i have mapped the links, can i close charles, then open it again just a second before starting download, in order to "reset" the 30min timer? i have a fast connection, usually i download 30gb in less than 10minutes, but we know PS's are slower and dont use all bandwitch available. i just read that connecting ps4 to a pc using proxy, allows it to download at full speed but i dont know if it works. the method is identical as yours.

2) are u sure that old file versions are keeped online forever? 

3) if yes, do u have older versions? i know comrades solo is hard, and got also harder with newer versions. maybe downgrading to an older version of 1.26 can be better. anyway, for those who played 1.26 solo, how many hours are needed to 100%? it all about grinding to OP or its also skill involved?

  1. I'm not sure if closing Charles will still allow for it to work. I'll test it out myself with another game and see if it works. I have tested it out and it does work! When you close Charles in the midst of the download, the download pretty much pauses, and reopening Charles will continue the download from the same spot. If the download doesn't continue, just pause and resume the download until it does. And the game still gets the version you asked for. I tested this with Super Meat Boy, and I'm certain it should work with everything else.
  2. From the looks of it, games with very old updates are still available and doable. I know this method was used with 7 Days to Die for an exploit, and I'm pretty sure it was an old patch. Nothing's definite, but most likely they're kept forever.
  3. I know that there's a list of URLs for older versions of many games here: https://xn--xce.cc/pkgWIP.txt. Find the version your interested by pressing Ctrl + F and search for "FINALFANTASYXV00" and terms "A0125" would represent 1.25 and so on. Make sure to chose the right region. I know someone that finished Comrades solo in 37 hours. The average time would be around 50 hours. Idk much about the difficulty since I haven't played much of it yet.
Edited by Golden Devil Gamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the dumb question but just to be sure: Is it guaranteed that i won't get banned for doing this? I really need 2 trophies and i'm done 

Edited by Criky_97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Criky_97 said:

Sorry for the dumb answer but just to be sure: Is it guaranteed that i won't get banned for doing this? I really need 2 trophies and i'm done 

Nope. Guidelines say that "Deleting update data to use a in-game glitch or play a game on a previous version of the game is also allowed and not a flaggable offense. This includes having to update a game through use of a proxy."

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi. I am a Korean gamer. If I did not buy comrades, is there any hope? I can buy a Royal Edition but I am collecting information. I apologize if my grammar is strange. I used Google Translator.

Edited by sjm0528
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sjm0528 said:

 

Hi. I am a Korean gamer. Is there a way if I did not buy comrades? I can buy a Royal Edition but I am collecting information. I apologize if my grammar is strange. I used Google Translator.

It's not confirmed if using the DLC code that comes with the Royal Edition will let you download Comrades. My guess is that it should, but I'll need someone to confirm that by trying it out themselves.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Latyki said:
You will have to find that you have the dlc available

 

 

Please. What do you mean by "You will have to find that you have the dlc available" ??

6 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It's not confirmed if using the DLC code that comes with the Royal Edition will let you download Comrades. My guess is that it should, but I'll need someone to confirm that by trying it out themselves.

 

Thank you. Let's try. I will ask you one more thing. Can I find a Korean address in addition to Hong Kong or Japan?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sjm0528 said:

Please. What do you mean by "You will have to find that you have the dlc available" ??

I think he means that you will need to check if you bought the DLC or not. And you didn't, so it won't be available for you.

 

17 minutes ago, sjm0528 said:

Thank you. Let's try. I will ask you one more thing. Can I find a Korean address in addition to Hong Kong or Japan?

I couldn't find any Korean address. However, there are only 5 different trophy lists for the game. When you follow the steps, you can find out your region in Step 11. It should be one of the 5 URLs I posted. 

 

I checked your trophy list, and it seems to be the Asian trophy list. So it should be the same URL as the Hong Kong/Asia one.

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01706_00/31/f_241449cccd00486833687133c8e0fa912db711ddd4858e2817c2934112d635e8/f/HP0082-CUSA01706_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0126-V0100.json

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nobodygrotesque said:

Hmmmm I keep getting Error NW-31472-7

When you set up your PS4 network, you've gotten a request on Charles, right? And Playstation-related links comes up on your structure tab? If you're using Wi-Fi, then try switching to LAN if you can.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Devil Gamer said:

When you set up your PS4 network, you've gotten a request on Charles, right? And Playstation-related links comes up on your structure tab? If you're using Wi-Fi, then try switching to LAN if you can.

 

I'll try switching to LAN, because I followed everything to a T and I'm still getting a error.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nobodygrotesque said:

 

I'll try switching to LAN, because I followed everything to a T and I'm still getting a error.

Just for clarification, which step are you on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Just for clarification, which step are you on?

 

I'm at the very end, whenever it tries to download it says Error Can't download.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nobodygrotesque said:

 

I'm at the very end, whenever it tries to download it says Error Can't download.

Oh, so you've already remapped the URLs? If that's the case, then there might be something wrong with the mapping. Press Ctrl + Alt + M and you should see a list of mappings that you've done. I'd say to delete them and start from step 7 again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Oh, so you've already remapped the URLs? If that's the case, then there might be something wrong with the mapping. Press Ctrl + Alt + M and you should see a list of mappings that you've done. I'd say to delete them and start from step 7 again. 

 

I just noticed something you say " it says A0126 on my .json file because I already did this method." mine says A0127

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sjm0528 said:

 

 

Please. What do you mean by "You will have to find that you have the dlc available" ??

 

Thank you. Let's try. I will ask you one more thing. Can I find a Korean address in addition to Hong Kong or Japan?

Use the address of Asian version.  Both Korean version and Hong Kong version are the same. They share the same ID: HP0082-CUSA01706

아시아판의 주소를 이용하십시오. 한국판과 홍콩판은 모두 동일한 ID를 가지고 있습니다: HP0082-CUSA01706

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.