Are there any missable trophies

patrickogorman19

• 1 month later...

Hey I have just read the guide over at game faqs and it says that substory 8 "Molestation accusation" is technically missable although you will practically trip over it during chapter 2.

This didn't happen for me and I'm now on chapter 4. Have I missed it?

I hope someone has the answer because it will impact if I bother going for the substory trophy because no way am I starting again.

Edited by HolteEndHero88

I know you need Haruka to be with you for it to show up but I don't remember her being with you and walking around until later in the game. Just walk around until it shows up when Haruka tags along if you're worried about it. I wouldn't worry about missing it unless you're like past chapter 11 or something. Even then I don't know why you wouldn't be able to do it in premium adventure but you never know.

• Like 1

On 25.01.2019 at 6:43 PM, HolteEndHero88 said:

I hope someone has the answer because it will impact if I bother going for the substory trophy because no way am I starting again.

You should just play the game and after you beat it you can try premium adventure to finish all the substories. But at least in my case there are some substories that didn't start even in premium adventure, so I guess I'll have to start the game again. But you'll have to do this anyway if you aiming for platinum.

• 1 month later...

Oh cool i can help.

Substories, story progress and locker keys do NOT carry over.

also i think completed minigames in the completion log carries over, but if you haven't actually finished it (say you got 9/10 stuffed animals or whatever) it'll get reset.

everything else carries over. And as an added bonus you can do a game on normal, then use ng+ for legend mode. It's much, much easier obviously.

Also if you use a locker key to get a particular item, you can refetch that locker key on ng+ and get a duplicate of that item. The locker key doesn't stick with you, but the items you got from the lockers will carry over. good way to stack cheat items for instance.

And nothing is missable. You can wait to do everything until the event before the final boss (you'll get a message telling you this). The only thing you need to keep in mind is that certain substories and events sometimes have a prerequisite substory, or is dependant on the time of day. 

• Like 2