Coop & Ammo Glitch

loncle13

Hi,

I play on digital version of the game and i can't do the infinite ammo glitch... really frustrating with the objectives of gold medals in Twisted Difficulty to unlock Warthog and get all online trophies before server closure.

So if i play in coop with a guy who has done the infinite ammo glitch, will he bring the infinite ammo with him (just for him will be good enough) if i'm the host of the coop ? And If he will be the host, the gold medal will count for me too ?

Too, I've seen a profile where the guy has the trophy "Any Car Will Do" and not the "Twisted Gold" one, Is that possible ?

26 minutes ago, loncle13 said:

if i play in coop with a guy who has done the infinite ammo glitch, will he bring the infinite ammo with him (just for him will be good enough) if i'm the host of the coop ? And If he will be the host, the gold medal will count for me too ?

Pretty sure there is no online coop (only offline) and if there was, the person would need to update their game to do so, therefore they wouldn't be able to use the glitch. You gotta buy the physical version or suffer through it on the digital version.

• Like 3

Unfortunately yes, TheYuriG is right. There is no way to do the infinite ammo glitch on the digital version. Keep in mind if you buy the physical version you still need the online pass, speaking from experience here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bezenko said:

This is wrong. I did this last week with no online pass.

When I tried going online, or trying to use warthog on digital it didn't let me, like at all, so I'm not sure what changed but I'm glad it did.

You don’t need the online pass for the physical game. You do need the physical copy for the ammo glitch because you have to play offline for it to be unpatched.

You also don’t need the online pass for Warthog to transfer from your physical game to the digital one.

PM me if you need answers to any other questions but it is pretty straightforward. Good luck! 

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1