So this game's guide is gone?

linkdevivo

You shouldn't need a guide, the vast majority of things are self-explanatory. The collectables aren't that difficult there are audio ques for both types, as such pretty easy to get them all without a guide. I got them all but 1 of each without it. And I felt dumb for not realizing how to get to a visible bot, and I just didn't hear the chameleon so couldn't find it in the one level. Every other level was no problem.

There's some tips for the challenges that may be useful, but most of those are also easy or just trial and error. I'd say only one needs a tip to really get through quick enough.

But there's probably one on .org still, so you could check there if you really need one.

• Like 1

Think I may quickly put one together for this once I get my current one done. Unexpectedly had a lot of fun with this and it is pretty straightforward.

You waste most time looking around for stuff and collecting coins.

Once you get to the end, u realise collecting coins and killing enemies just wastes time, unless u enjoy doing it.

About 5 bots can be tricky to find, same for chameleons.

Challenges took me abt 2-3hrs to do them all.

How do players view guides while in VR...taking off the headest is inconvenient.

How simple is it to open the PS4 browser/Youtube to read guides/watch vids..???

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Very Simple. Open up the browser and go to the trophy guide- (found this one) and then double tap PS button to go back to game. Double tab again for the browser. Never have to lift off your headset. Good luck!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Very Simple. Open up the browser and go to the trophy guide- (found this one) and then double tap PS button to go back to game. Double tab again for the browser. Never have to lift off your headset. Good luck!

Oh yea, I know all that, I perhaps should have been more specific

I mean how accessible is it, will all images/links/videos etc load properly on the written guide page

And for youtube, is it easy to look at a description and click on a link in it: for example a link to a timestamp??

@optimusmart I've only played a few VR games, but I've just been extending the headset and looking down at my phone, or raising it up to the top of my head. I'm thinking of starting this game at some point today, so it would be nice to have a different guide. Especially if you have some videos for the challenges cause that other guide just says "watch other people master it". ? 

5 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Think I may quickly put one together for this once I get my current one done. Unexpectedly had a lot of fun with this and it is pretty straightforward.

You waste most time looking around for stuff and collecting coins.

Once you get to the end, u realise collecting coins and killing enemies just wastes time, unless u enjoy doing it.

About 5 bots can be tricky to find, same for chameleons.

Challenges took me abt 2-3hrs to do them all.

How do players view guides while in VR...taking off the headest is inconvenient.

Hey dude. It's funny that i'm about to start my  Witcher 3 run using your trophy guide, and now you're here commenting on a thread i started. Thanks for the Dark Souls III one too, though it was nowhere near 35 hours haha more like 65, probably because of all the grinding for covenant items. If you do make an Astro Bot guide i'll definitely use it!

Cheers.

Just an FYI for anyone wondering, you can get the collectible and quit back to the world select screen. At least for the Chameleons. I was finishing each level at first, but one was right by the start so I figured Id try it and it worked...

Edited by jdizzle0420
  • Like 3