Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chambers35

New 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2' Trailer

14 posts in this topic

I really can't wait for this :D The first was really fun and the second looks even better :yay:

Edited by Chambers35

I kept thinking with him walking around with his red coat unbuttoned that he reminded me of old Dante. Then the white haired blue coat guy shows up at 3:44 looking a lot like him, almost like a brother :hmm:

Anyway the game looks nice I still have the first one to play at some point.

I hope there's a dlc price drop in the near future. I'd like to know the whole story before starting the sequel. Looks awesome though. :holy:

I hope there's a dlc price drop in the near future. I'd like to know the whole story before starting the sequel. Looks awesome though. :holy:

I had been waiting for a price drop also but I had $20 to spare so I just went ahead and got both of the DLC yesterday. Now watch them have a price drop soon just because I just bought them lol

I have to own this game :)

Hopefully a Ultimate Edition for PS3 will release, so I can play it.

I had been waiting for a price drop also but I had $20 to spare so I just went ahead and got both of the DLC yesterday. Now watch them have a price drop soon just because I just bought them lol

It's not that I dont have the $20. It's that I paid $15 for the retail game. At this point, I won't pay $20 for the two dlc chapters on principle.

God I love the castlevania world, so dark and vivid world!! cant wait for this game. Its been way way too long.......

Game looks pretty damn awesome cant wait for it to come out

It's not that I dont have the $20. It's that I paid $15 for the retail game. At this point, I won't pay $20 for the two dlc chapters on principle.

Yeah that would be ridiculous

Edited by man_with_wdjat

That game is on my list to get in the future. Looks pretty good to me. I'm interested in what powers Gabriel develops.