DLC Incoming

So I was surprised as all hell to look at my trophies list and see this game fall in percentage.

Here's what we're looking at at some point. 

DLC - SAO: Fatal Bullet 1.6.0

:bronze: Hardcore Gunner - Complete 12 Hardcore Co-op Quests

:bronze: On Another Level - Reach level 270

:bronze: Proof of a Hero - Complete ever Solo Hero Quest

DLC - SAO: Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus

First five trophies are hidden. Heads up for people that don't like knowing hidden trophies, and that they're in spoilers for a reason.

:bronze: A Familiar Face - Meet up with Sachi

:bronze: Harmonic Trio - Shut down the snowmaker

:bronze: Cold as Ice - Defeat the Snowstorm Queen

:bronze: Menace No More - Defeat the Freezing Menace

:bronze: Until Next We Meet - Receive mail from an unknown sender

:bronze: Hot as Hellfire - Defeat Snowstorm Ereshkigal on Extreme difficulty

:bronze: Snowscape Subjugator - Defeat Cocytus Nifta on Extreme difficulty

:bronze: Band of Heroes - Complete 15 types of Party Hero Quests

:bronze: Locked and Loaded - Obtain one of the weapons added in "Dissonance of the Nexus"

Hidden trophy here,

:bronze: Accessory Addict - Collect all Emblem Earrings and create a School Uniform F

:bronze: Dress the Part - Craft a Chic Dress F

:bronze: Time for Some Shut-Eye - Have sleepovers with Yuna, Eiji, and Seven

:bronze: Like a Dream - Have a sleepover with Sachi in Kirito Mode

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wasn't expecting this. Any chance the DLC is included with the new edition that's coming out?

Yes, it is included in the Complete Edition with the other dlcs from the season pass. Details are on Bandai Namco's official site, except the prices.

Well the dlc is up now for all to scratch their heads at. Thank you @MissDreamer for being on top of things regarding info. I was in a rush to get the thread up to get everyone to notice because I wasn't sure how long it would take for the dlc to show up here.

Was this even hinted at? Almost a year after release seems strange, and it's kind of annoying to add to what I consider the weakest entry I've played so far. Every other game could have had some decent DLC trophy lists. 

I was going to keep this game past completing the Single Player stuff in case I can ever boost the plat, but a new story dlc is extra incentive for keeping it.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well the dlc is up now for all to scratch their heads at. Thank you @MissDreamer for being on top of things regarding info. I was in a rush to get the thread up to get everyone to notice because I wasn't sure how long it would take for the dlc to show up here.

Was this even hinted at? Almost a year after release seems strange, and it's kind of annoying to add to what I consider the weakest entry I've played so far. Every other game could have had some decent DLC trophy lists. 

I was going to keep this game past completing the Single Player stuff in case I can ever boost the plat, but a new story dlc is extra incentive for keeping it.

Glad I could help. :) I'm interested in it as well. I just wish they would announce the price as well.

well that sucks, definitely wasn't expecting that at all, since other SAO games had DLC without adding trophies. i uploaded some trophies and saw my completion percentage dropped lol. i definitely wont be in any rush to get to it, that's for certain, if i even do. although its disappointing.(also that's a lot of bronze. o.O)

Edited by RJP_X

Just to let everyone know that may not have.

Proof of a Hero is stupid easy to get which means the first DLC pack is at least free. (how the hell I'll ever reach level 270...)

In the lobby just go to the Hero Quest Reception and do the 4 quests. All they are is you choosing from a list of characters and then going up against 15 AI enemies in an arena styled match. The third one is a bit annoying because it takes place in Forgotten Woods and I ran all over the place trying to find the enemies lol.

You don't have to complete all 4 with every single character either. I did them with LLENN and it popped.

So I have a question: does the Complete Upgrade (that has all the DLC) comes with the base game? I’m looking at it for $39.99 right now. Or is it the $69.99 version that has the game+DLC? I’ll post the 2 links so you can see what I’m asking:

Complete Upgrade:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA10093_00-SAOFBCOMPLETEUP0

Complete Edition:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA10093_00-SAOFBCOMPLETE000

if its the 2nd one, I’ll wait until later in the year to grab it on sale. But let me know if possible. Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

So I have a question: does the Complete Upgrade (that has all the DLC) comes with the base game? I’m looking at it for $39.99 right now. Or is it the $69.99 version that has the game+DLC? I’ll post the 2 links so you can see what I’m asking:

Complete Upgrade:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA10093_00-SAOFBCOMPLETEUP0

Complete Edition:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA10093_00-SAOFBCOMPLETE000

if its the 2nd one, I’ll wait until later in the year to grab it on sale. But let me know if possible. Thanks in advance! 

I think the upgrade is for people who already have the game. I have it physically so if I wanted all the stuff that comes from the complete edition I technically should be saving money by buying the Complete Upgrade. I can't see the Upgrade not being compatible with physical editions either. :hmm: 

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think the upgrade is for people who already have the game. I have it physically so if I wanted all the stuff that comes from the complete edition I technically should be saving money by buying the Complete Upgrade. I can't see the Upgrade not being compatible with physical editions either. :hmm: 

Oh I see. Guess I’ll wait for it to go on sale during the holiday sale. 

23 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Oh I see. Guess I’ll wait for it to go on sale during the holiday sale. 

there's also the DLC pack that has the trophies, whatever the name of the new one is is probably all you need for the new set of trophies, its the $20 one. unless you would like to have all the DLC.

i'm likely going to wait for a sale for it, but what i said above is what i did with dragon ball xenoverse 2, i only bought the DLC needed for the trophies rather than all of it.

On 18/01/2019 at 5:16 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

(how the hell I'll ever reach level 270...)

In fact it is very simple,

All of your group's (additional) weapon and accessory extras count for you.

With all dlc's and att, Argo will sell an item that can exchange additional items from your item to your friends' items (other than your Arfa-Sys).

What remains is to go to the black market and buy weapons and accessories with XP bonus. and then exchange their tributes on the weapons and equipment of their partners, and on their Arfa-Sys, equip them.

By doing this the 17-22k of XP described in the guide, go to 40-50k XP per enemy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

In fact it is very simple,

All of your group's (additional) weapon and accessory extras count for you.

With all dlc's and att, Argo will sell an item that can exchange additional items from your item to your friends' items (other than your Arfa-Sys).

What remains is to go to the black market and buy weapons and accessories with XP bonus. and then exchange their tributes on the weapons and equipment of their partners, and on their Arfa-Sys, equip them.

By doing this the 17-22k of XP described in the guide, go to 40-50k XP per enemy.

Oh I've been doing that since I made that post. I'm level 174 or something but it's just getting boring now lol. I even ran through NG+ on Extreme but without being able to equip EXP boosts to my rank 11's it's a bit slower. The only time I get a rank 11 above common is when my arfa-sys buys them for me and so far no SMGs. :P

I'm even grinding out exp on Abyss Guide, I think that's his name in Forgotten Woods, because he gives even more exp than the Concealed Genbu. Getting 360K per kill I think.

EDIT: It's Abyss Guide, not Abyssal. Fixed it. :P 

15 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Oh I've been doing that since I made that post. I'm level 174 or something but it's just getting boring now lol. I even ran through NG+ on Extreme but without being able to equip EXP boosts to my rank 11's it's a bit slower. The only time I get a rank 11 above common is when my arfa-sys buys them for me and so far no SMGs. :P

I'm even grinding out exp on Abyssal Guide, I think that's his name in Forgotten Woods, because he gives even more exp than the Concealed Genbu. Getting 360K per kill I think.

I'm next to you, lv 172,

Assuming that the required xp is equal (which is not true) it would take another 10 hours :'(

Since I did not finish the DLC stories, I bought a gun on the guy next to the "suspicious salesman" who is helping me kkk, damn time I did not get it after the LV 100 and sold the game.

8 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

I'm next to you, lv 172,

Assuming that the required xp is equal (which is not true) it would take another 10 hours :'(

Since I did not finish the DLC stories, I bought a gun on the guy next to the "suspicious salesman" who is helping me kkk, damn time I did not get it after the LV 100 and sold the game.

I didn't even know that on Extreme that's the only time the rank 10/11 weapon salesman even showed up. I can't even begin to say how helpful those OP weapons were when grinding out efficiency. Dual wielding the SMG just melts through everything though. The only enemy in the entire game that gives me trouble due to how broken he is is Honeycomb in Solitary Sands. Even exploiting the Industrial Zone isn't 100%.

And no the exp to the next level just goes up and up and up. To be expected but at a certain point the exp you gain just stays the same.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

I'm next to you, lv 172,

The xp increase isn't as much as I thought.

I was at 180 and ran through a lot of stuff in the Forgotten Woods and at the end of what I needed to do I ended up at 188.

180 - I needed 1.62 million exp.

188 - I need 1.76 million exp.

That's a pretty small increase to be honest. The grind is just a long, boring, one.

For my entire party these are the % of EXP increase attached to weapons/equipment. I could increase a bit more but I'm waiting to see if my arfa-sys will bring me a rank 11 SMG at some point so I can attach chips to it. (the salesman on extreme only sells commons)

12.20%
11.90%
7.50%
21.49%
7.78%
12.50%
21.46%
18.78%
14.39%
11.02%
10.44%
13.83%
11.12%

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Ocultar conteúdos

12,20%
11,90%
7,50%
21,49%
7,78%
12,50%
21,46%
18,78%
14,39%
11,02%
10,44%
13,83%
11,12%

my god, 21% XP, I need one of these rs ... I wanted to be the first to end the DLC in my country, but as I saw it will not happen, I go slow and explore a few DLC's, it seems to have weapons and interesting items that I have not yet discovered.

9 minutes ago, WerneyPark said:

my god, 21% XP, I need one of these rs ... I wanted to be the first to end the DLC in my country, but as I saw it will not happen, I go slow and explore a few DLC's, it seems to have weapons and interesting items that I have not yet discovered.

Yeah it makes a difference. I increased the exp % to the max on everything I could. I made my arfa-sys weaker so I could have exp boosts on her.

The very best, and quickest, way I found to level up is making circles in Forgotten Woods. Abyss Guide respawns and on Extreme with all of the boosts I'm getting 502K exp per kill. (This will obviously vary depending on what a player has been able to get for exp %) Circling around far enough for the respawn you can rack up thousands with small kills and if you're lucky you will encounter the AI players for even more. Unfortunately the rank 11 weapons are necessary to cause maximum damage even if it reduces the exp boosts you can have personally.

• Like 1