The Last of Us vs. I am Alive

xzero4812

The last of Us vs. I am Alive  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that I am Alive would match in quality to the Last of Us if fully developed into a retail game?

• Yes
    • No

I played I Am Alive on my brother's Xbox, and it does not even compare to what I have seen of the atmosphere in The Last of Us. Don't take this the wrong way, I did enjoy it, but I Am Alive might be an 8.5 or possibly a 9 for me if it was a full retail game with a few surprises. I just think that The Last of Us has way stronger developers.

Based solely on the reviews because obviously I haven't been able to get my paws on The Last of Us, I don't think I Am Alive would hold up to Naughty Dog's masterpiece. Naughty Dog are a special breed (no pun intended) of developer who seem to be able to do no wrong and everything about their latest creation from graphics and gameplay to story and characters just oozes perfection. There are many developers who have more time, money and resources allowed to create their games yet Naughty Dog is still regarded as the best developer this generation and I think that speaks extremely highly for them. Simply put, The Last of Us is a masterpiece and a genuine piece of art while other games in the genre are exactly that, just video games. 

Parker

while i completely agree that the last of us is the superior project i do think that if Ubisoft had put in as much time,resources, and research in i am alive as they did with earlier asassins creed projects, they wont best ND but ubisoft could produce a solid game