Last stand 50 wins trophy !

10 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

This mode is a joke now 

it is full of 99 level players that sponge like 60 bullets and don’t die 

i can’t kill anyone let alone get the damm 50 wins 

anyone else have this problem or is it just me overthinking it 

am i that big of a noob in this mode ?

you're two years late to the party man!  However, if you are persistent someday you will land on a team that will carry.  Don't leave when you do.  Soak it for as many games as you can each time.  This is why Division 2 is a day 1 buy for me.   I wouldn't want to wait on anything in the division because you fall behind and are disadvantaged.  To be honest after the 1st month Last stand was that way.  Once the casuals gave it up it was all hardcore division players after that and you can't beat them unless you want to dedicate your life to it.  You can only hope to join them.

22 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

you're two years late to the party man!  However, if you are persistent someday you will land on a team that will carry.  Don't leave when you do.  Soak it for as many games as you can each time.  This is why Division 2 is a day 1 buy for me.   I wouldn't want to wait on anything in the division because you fall behind and are disadvantaged.  To be honest after the 1st month Last stand was that way.  Once the casuals gave it up it was all hardcore division players after that and you can't beat them unless you want to dedicate your life to it.  You can only hope to join them.

I Will try my luck with a boost session 

hope that when 2 come out it Will easy to boost i hope 

19 minutes ago, FresHOnline_ said:

is the division 100% still attainable guys? my friend wants me to complete it so we can play division 2 together any reply is much appreciated thanks

yes it is still completely achievable, platinum is easy as hell, just boost the 20 rogue kills and everything else is easy. the DLC is a pain though and will take boosting and grinding for daaaays

anyone working towards 100% add me im in the process of getting people together, also if you know someone or have lots of division friends with DLC bring them along it will help everyone, need at least 10 people to start working towards 50 wins etc , if you want in just add me on psn with DIVISION DLC in the message

• Like 1

the 50 wins is easily the worst trophy. The game mode is terrible, not only that but the team balancing must be totally random because when I was first starting to grind this out you would get into lobbies where you will be stuck with every low level guy who had also clearly just started playing Last Stand and the other team would be maxed out players who know every trick and spawn point in the game. Luckily I joined a lot of games where my team was winning and it was almost finished so that must of gave me at least 20-30 wins. The other 2 DLC are a lot easier, Survival can be a pain when you first start but its a pretty cool game mode once you get used to everything

Edited by SirPigFace
  • Like 1