Olympus Coliseum?

Regenrosen

I really like the new design of the Olymp world but, to be completely honest, I miss the coliseum part a bit? Then again... something tells me Zeus isn't just standing in front of that large, round, fenced area for nothing?? Still not done with the story yet, so I can't tell whether or not there's a reason behind this area - just a thought tho, what if they add DLCs and give us coliseum fights? Not sure if I want that but I have a feeling that might happen... (at least I think they said at some point there was gonna be additional content?)

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 4:36 AM, Regenrosen said:

I really like the new design of the Olymp world but, to be completely honest, I miss the coliseum part a bit? Then again... something tells me Zeus isn't just standing in front of that large, round, fenced area for nothing?? Still not done with the story yet, so I can't tell whether or not there's a reason behind this area - just a thought tho, what if they add DLCs and give us coliseum fights? Not sure if I want that but I have a feeling that might happen... (at least I think they said at some point there was gonna be additional content?)

i was also disappointed that there wasn't a coliseum.

there have been talks of possible DLC. personally, im hoping for a free DLC with critical difficulty, a coliseum, and more mini-games added to Hundred Acre Wood.

wishful thinking for a lot of that (especially the free part) but still.

Edited by danceswithsloths

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

i was also disappointed that there wasn't a coliseum.

there have been talks of possible DLC. personally, im hoping for a free DLC with critical difficulty, a coliseum, and more mini-games added to Hundred Acre Wood.

wishful thinking for a lot of that (especially the free part) but still.

I for one wouldn't mind some extra secret bosses.  Cause there's only one secret boss in the game (2 if you count the secret boss in the tornado in the gummi section).  But I think the closest we have to the coliseum now are the battlegates, which is fine, but a coliseum itself would be pretty cool.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I for one wouldn't mind some extra secret bosses.  Cause there's only one secret boss in the game (2 if you count the secret boss in the tornado in the gummi section).  But I think the closest we have to the coliseum now are the battlegates, which is fine, but a coliseum itself would be pretty cool.

oooh good point, i'm a big fan of secret bosses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, danceswithsloths said:

oooh good point, i'm a big fan of secret bosses.

Yeah, decided to read up to see if there were any... and apparently he is considered one, which I agree, he's a tough one.  I got him down to half health before he got to me (he's also needed for the adversaries section too).

But if there were more secret bosses... please not Sephiroth again, sure he's fine to fight in 1 and 2, but I would like to have more variety with them.

• Like 1