alicexshy

Help, I can't find dlc!

13 posts in this topic

DLC content not even showing.. I can't find install options. I pre-ordered game with dlc codes for the game already.. I'm so mad omg. 😡

What is wrong with Capcom..? 

It's probably more of a concern for Sony. I'd recommend contacting customer support for PlayStation. I'm sure they can help you if you pre-ordered digitally or just in general.

What DLC? Costumes? I have 'em :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, Cobby said:

What DLC? Costumes? I have 'em :dunno: 

No, I'm missing the season pass.

I think you need Revelations 2, Resi Evil 2 (remake) (this game's thread) doesn't have a season pass as far as I know.

2 minutes ago, alicexshy said:

No, I'm missing the season pass.

Afaik the only dlc they announced for Resi2 remake are free with the 1998 costumes and the upcoming ghosts survivors

The game doesn't have a season pass. :facepalm:

The only available versions are the deluxe with the alternative costumes and the normal version. ghost survivors dlc arrives on february 15th, for free

I'm glad I didn't get the Deluxe edition.

I mean, it's 12 quid just for costumes and a gun, on the PS Store on its own. Thats too expensive just for skins, IMO.

Perhaps I'll just get it when it's on sale.

How does one own a game like this and not know what they ordered, NO SEASON PASS & it's deluxe only with 3 variant 9 mm guns 3  outfits per each Leon/Claire

Edited by deezmfg88

9 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I'm glad I didn't get the Deluxe edition.

I mean, it's 12 quid just for costumes and a gun, on the PS Store on its own. Thats too expensive just for skins, IMO.

Perhaps I'll just get it when it's on sale.

The weapons of deluxe version for me are banal, i rarely used.
Can you imagine using those weak guns on lickers? lol it's a game over specially on hardcore :P

I had problems with the dlc content as well.  It said everything was installed but I only got the Remake music to show in-game.  No costumes or extra weapons.  I had to Navigate through the PS Store in the PS App as I couldn’t find where to go on the console.  I pushed the Profile Icon on the top right then to Download List.  I was able to download each item individually back onto my PS4. I’m not sure if that helps. Good luck. 

Have you guys even played the game? You unlock the ability to change costumes after you beat the game.