Easy and Release Date?

DarkLordSHTR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22.2.2019 at 8:51 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

This is sort of "easy" more like I Am The Hero, you need to complete the game cause it's a big game (10$), but there is no crazy grinding or annoying tasks.
Also ~95% of the levels have in-game hints to solve them so it should be fairly easy for any gamer a bit more skilled than me xD

Release Date? 

On 31.1.2019 at 9:16 PM, APCGrayLocked said:

Obviously is easy. Is Ratalaika :).

Ratalaika ports games to PS4/Vita/Switch. Ratalaika is not the developer of the games. So it does not have to be easy!
Mostly they are, but whether or not it's still the original game developer, not Ratalaika

15 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Release day 5th for NA and 6th for EU!! It took me ~3h and a half to complete this one, the list is longer due to more expensive title.

Probably someone with more skill than me can do it faster >.> I died a lot........

Is it release to be for too HK?

Also, Respond to private messages.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:49 PM, maxijodi said:

Ratalaika ports games to PS4/Vita/Switch. Ratalaika is not the developer of the games. So it does not have to be easy!
Mostly they are, but whether or not it's still the original game developer, not Ratalaika

Ehm bro, i know that Ratalaika is only the publisher, but when you see a game published by Ratalaika, that will be an easy and quick platinum. Ratalaika has made this reputation by now, so what's the problem? Ratalaika knows that an easy, cheap and fast platinum, will be buyed a lot more of a hard, expensive and long platinum, so, what's the catch?

1. One More Dungeon already platted. I give it a 3/10. The trophy for finish the game with no margin for error or curse mutator... i've tried to use margin for error but everytime i've died because of a single enemy. Once i switched to curse mutator, i've finished the run at the first try.

2. Stay is a cakewalking one, because is only a matter of choose and stay.

3. Plantera... don't like that game.

4. DustOff Rescue II... yes, i will do it. It's in my list of games to do.