Frozen Slider Treasures

DrakeHellsing

I am wondering about something here, these treasures to obtain, you do not need to get them in one go right? As in, I can keep going after each treasure after each go right? Just wondering as I managed to find the first treasure out of luck really (I just saw it and grabbed it), but I did notice when I went to retry that the treasure was still counted.  But not sure if I have to recollect it again for the second one to appear and so forth.

Ah, glad they stack and I don't need to in one go.  I'll get that done later on, wanted to get the trophy out of the way mainly.  Took me a few tries to get down, but each with a better score.  A no damage run defiantly helps with the score for sure.

But yeah, just wanted to make sure is all... would suck if I had to do it in one go xD

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, glad they stack and I don't need to in one go.  I'll get that done later on, wanted to get the trophy out of the way mainly.  Took me a few tries to get down, but each with a better score.  A no damage run defiantly helps with the score for sure.

But yeah, just wanted to make sure is all... would suck if I had to do it in one go xD

Just curious what trophy this is linked to? Synthesis?

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Technically yes.  Apparently getting all 10 treasures gives you one of the Orichalcum+ for the Ultima Weapon.

Oh god,  I am dreading the Ultima Weapon trophy already because the Hercules Flan level already was making me want to throw my controller threw a window just trying to get one fruit then I saw I needed 3 fruit on each level.