PSVR Fitness

puckelberry

I have had a PSVR for just over a month now and I love it especially the more active games. I've been playing beat saber on expert as a workout method, I was wondering if anyone had any other reccomendations for good PSVR games that can get me sweating and my heart pumping and provide a decent workout

• Like 1

Superhot VR is fantastic I'd suggest that, played it without vr for ages before I got a VR and the VR version is even better. Makes you feel like a ninja, lots of dodging and stuff. It gets pretty hectic so I think it will fit into what you're looking for.

Also Creed: Rise to Glory is decent enough and is a workout, I find the tracking for move controllers can be pretty dodgy sometimes but it is fun to play

1 hour ago, puckelberry said:

I have had a PSVR for just over a month now and I love it especially the more active games. I've been playing beat saber on expert as a workout method, I was wondering if anyone had any other reccomendations for good PSVR games that can get me sweating and my heart pumping and provide a decent workout

Creed Rise to Glory for sure. Great game too! I think Superhot is more of a mental game, but it will at least get you moving. Knockout League is similar to Creed but goofier and Raw Data is a decent workout too.

• 1 month later...