How to hide sessions hosted by specific gamers?

My list of gaming sessions has become completely congested due to the actions of one particular gamer.

This person has created a heap of "sessions" for games I own, with the purpose of recruiting people to his/her discord server.

This seems like a blatant misuse of the gaming sessions feature on this site.

How can I get rid of this garbage from my list of gaming sessions?

Unfortunately there is no way to hide sessions/threads/status updates from anyone in this site, it's a long requested feature, specially since the new website update, that brought up the issue of people REALLY enjoying to post on others pages, which makes the status updates box thing to be littered with irrelevant stuff for 99,9% of the user base of the forums.

Best you can do is report those sessions to a mod and get them removed. I was given a warning point in the past for having 4 (uncharted 2, uncharted 3, demon souls NA and demon souls EU) sessions up for games that I was currently boosting or carrying in, so I guess this gotta be one of the hidden forum rules or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rampantMoose said:

Alright, that clears things up, thank you for your help. 

Just one more question. How do you report a session to a mod?

I tried clicking on one of the sessions, but could not see a "report" button, or anything similar.

There isn't. I piggybacked a report about a session into a report about a thread recently as they were regarding the same topic. You don't hear back about reports though so I don't know if this was the right thing to do

14 hours ago, rampantMoose said:

Just one more question. How do you report a session to a mod?

Send a PM to me or a forum mod with links to sessions and we can delete them

Edit: I just deleted all the sessions from these kids pointlessly spamming their discord server - if they keep doing it in the future let me know

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

Thanks to @TheYuriG for pointing out this thread. I just made a new one ranting about this same issue without realising there could be more threads pointing out the very same thing.

I'm also glad it got some attention from the PSNP team, guess in the future I'll just report it to them like BlindMango suggests.