Missable Trophies?

zeit86geist

Wouldn't the synthesis trophy be missable is you accidentally make the same shield for Goofy, of the same staff for Donald from ingredients you can only get once? Almost had that happen to me with one of the shields and the battle portal didn't give me another of the item (had to reload an earlier save, but I could still be mistaken).

But other than that, nothing else seems to be missable at all (someone will have to clarify on the synthesis stuff though, don't want to give you false info ;) ).

4 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

I think so yes, if you're referring to the Evanescent Crystal and Illusory Crystal, you can only get 2 of each from their respective battlegates, and once you've completed their gates then you can't obtain any more from the gate itself.

But my theory is that in each of those gates, there's a super 'enemy' at the end and they're meant to drop the item, I have seen them drop items before; the only problem is that the battlegate mission is 'over' before you're about to collect the item (it ends when the enemy is defeated).

Twilight Town - Sorcerer (Evanescent Crystal)
Arendelle - Berserker (Evanescent Crystal)
Monstropolis - Demon Tower (Illusory Crystal)
Kingdom of Corona - Chaos Carriage (Illusory Crystal)

Whether this is an oversight from the devs or if there is actually a way to obtain the item they drop before the 'mission' is considered complete; I don't know.

...There also could be a way to obtain the items from somewhere in the gummiship or an extremely rare drop from the pirate ships in the caribbean, but I find both of these highly unlikely.

So yea uhh, I guess don't use up your only supply of Evanescent and Illusory Crystals synthing the same item twice?  At least until a patch comes .. maybe..

Just don't kill the enemies last. The Arendelle one for example has a lot of enemies, so you can easily kill berseker before killing everyone else. I only bothered to once, but when I did I did get a crystal from him. I can't remember which but it was definitely either evanescent or illusory.

15 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

I think so yes, if you're referring to the Evanescent Crystal and Illusory Crystal, you can only get 2 of each from their respective battlegates, and once you've completed their gates then you can't obtain any more from the gate itself.

But my theory is that in each of those gates, there's a super 'enemy' at the end and they're meant to drop the item, I have seen them drop items before; the only problem is that the battlegate mission is 'over' before you're about to collect the item (it ends when the enemy is defeated).

Twilight Town - Sorcerer (Evanescent Crystal)
Arendelle - Berserker (Evanescent Crystal)
Monstropolis - Demon Tower (Illusory Crystal)
Kingdom of Corona - Chaos Carriage (Illusory Crystal)

Whether this is an oversight from the devs or if there is actually a way to obtain the item they drop before the 'mission' is considered complete; I don't know.

...There also could be a way to obtain the items from somewhere in the gummiship or an extremely rare drop from the pirate ships in the caribbean, but I find both of these highly unlikely.

So yea uhh, I guess don't use up your only supply of Evanescent and Illusory Crystals synthing the same item twice?  At least until a patch comes .. maybe..

Yeah, that's what I was meaning, but if that's an extra way to get them, then that's good :)

I only made a second shield by mistake and realized it and reloaded my save from not that long ago and made the other shield needed.  But again, if that's a way to make sure that the synthesis trophy isn't missable, that's good.  I just wasn't sure if that was the case or not.