Collectible trophies unobtainable?

Urknall360

• 3 months later...

Thanks Urknall!

I can confirm your above method worked. Very weird, because the steam/Xbox guide says you can go do cleanup in the chapter select to get anything you missed and the achievement will pop. I tried that first with no results. Strange that PS4 has a different method to pop. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

For anyone stuck on this glitched trophy:

I can once again confirm the above method works. In my attempt, I played through the entire game without quitting, and regathered every collectable after my three deaths at the claws of the accursed Spider-Crabs. I did accidently visit the dashboard for a few seconds, and while it had no effect on my trophies unlocking, I'd recommend you avoid doing that just in case. The Wanderer Trophy popped just after I touched down on the seafloor, and the 2 collectables trophies popped roughly three minutes later, after the credits and the brief post credit conversation.

I hope this information helps anyone else that is experiencing difficulty with these trophies. 

Thank you, Urknall360, for discovering how to bypass this glitch.

Edited by Norriek
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 6:41 PM, Urknall360 said:

Got it. 

Solution:

-play through in one sitting, do not quit the game

-after death, recollect everything til your death

-just to be safe: do not visit your dashboard 

Trophies pop after the credits.

It could be that only one step is necessary. I dont know. Be on the safe side. 

Thanks for the suggested methods. Didn’t go for all trophies on first play through, due to playing blind, but once I did 2

extra playthroughs of gathering all collectibles in one run, I deleted my saved data, started anew, and followed all your methods, and the two remaining collectible trophies popped right after the credits rolled for me. ? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for the methods, it worked!

You can finish the whole game in less than 2 hours if you know what to do.

I can confirm your method works, also just to make sure delete your save and start from scratch.

Another point, I can confirm you restart the level from the beginning if you died or you think you forgot a collectable at the same level.

• 9 months later...

I did 2nd walkthrough without quitting, and the 2 collectible trophies popped after the staff list rolling has completely ended (man and woman finished talking, too).

Sometimes the 6th and 11th chapter don't show in the Chapter Select. On my 1st walkthrough, they both didn't show up. On my 2nd walkthrough, only 11th chapter didn't show up.

In conclusion, this game is full of glitches. If you want to 100% it in 1 walkthrough, just do it without quitting.

When the glitches happend, after finishing the game, you will find that some personals are still "blue" (which means if you finish completing a personal's profile, it'll be gray). Especially when your 6th chapter(where the annoying spidercrab guards a collectible) doesn't show up, you can't track its collectible at all. If you're killed by the spidercrab, make sure to grab that collectible once more without dying.

In the end, if you feel dizzy when playing FPS, just avoid this game.

Edited by aimeraya