Having to play challenges 3 times for them to complete.....

Quink666

Yeah ive had no problem with oppotunities only with trophy that are awarded post game when you get a challenge tied to that trophy. Like mastery and escalation trophies. But now today Marrakech escalation also popped. Seems like a server issue yesterday since today everything seems to be working ok.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm just gonna hop in on this thread and ask a related question. Do you have to be connected in order to do a challenge? i know they pop up only when your online bt 70% of the time i can't even connect to the servers. Can you just do the challenges and then they get completed next time you get a connection?

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

I'm just gonna hop in on this thread and ask a related question. Do you have to be connected in order to do a challenge? i know they pop up only when your online bt 70% of the time i can't even connect to the servers. Can you just do the challenges and then they get completed next time you get a connection?

You have to be connected, nothing you do while offline will count towards any challenges.

• Like 1