Users with platinum aren't added to 100% club list?

Zaros-QC

Hello 

As the title says there are 2 users i can't add to ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 100% club list they are pinheiro87 and pela_kratos, both users have their trophy list set to public and have earned the platinum and they are updated when type their user id but when i check the 100% club list they don't appear.

There is a way to fix this issue?

I'll be looking for your kind response.

Edited by Zaros-QC
Grammar

6 minutes ago, Zaros-QC said:

Do you know the reason of being banned on this site?

Unfortunately you can't check for what reason an user has been banned, but probably using CFW or downloaded saves to pop trophies illegitimately

(I don't remember if PSNP bans players who shares their accounts to have trophies being earned 24/7)

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/2/2019 at 0:42 PM, Smashero said:

Just a super quick look at their games:

pela_kratos - hacked trophies for Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter X Tekken and maaany more,

pinheiro87 - most probably edited time stamps,

Interesting but how did you know just by looking his trophies? there is a way to suspect a user has been cheating?

Just now, Zaros-QC said:

Interesting but how did you know just by looking his trophies? there is a way to suspect a user has been cheating?

sometimes trophy's may appear out of order.... for example pela_kratos has earned the all tower missions completed before the 25 tower mission completion.

even too fast times can be suspect (5 seconds, 8 seconds apart on some trophy's).

a normal user who has completed the game will have it in order.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 minute ago, kingdrake2 said:

sometimes trophy's may appear out of order.... for example pela_kratos has earned the all tower missions completed before the 25 tower mission completion.

even too fast times can be suspect (5 seconds, 8 seconds apart on some trophy's).

Now i understand under normal circumstances you don't earn missions too fast ad he has earned them too fast so you can suspect he is cheating thanks :)